Who is the true face of baseball now?

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The captin #2 is no longer playing the game so who do you think is the new face of baseball at this moment in time or is it to soon to pass the torch is there anyone out there who can even match up with his greatness on an of the field as well as the frank Sinatra swag he displayed a true champ just felt like paying him his do (tip of the cap).

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd have to say Mike Trout is the new face of baseball. He's got the kind of talent that comes along once in a generation. Ken Griffey Jr. was that talent previously before injuries about midway through his career de-railed him somewhat.

I'm not an Angels fan, but I hope that when it's all said and done, he'll have one of those careers that, as a general baseball fan, we can look back and say WOW!!!

J

jj20002

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mike trout is possibly the best but there are others, for instance bryce harper, buster posey, cabrera, goldschmidt, springer, carlos correa, donaldson, arenado, manny machado and dont forget about boston roockies like mookie betts or boagerts can become the next big thing

i dont think trout is right know what jeter was, he needs to achieve more, like world series rings

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Face of mlb

mike trout is possibly the best but there are others, for instance bryce harper, buster posey, cabrera, goldschmidt, springer, carlos correa, donaldson, arenado, manny machado and dont forget about boston roockies like mookie betts or boagerts can become the next big thing

i dont think trout is right know what jeter was, he needs to achieve more, like world series rings

If you ain't got that ring then you ain't got that thing