Who thinks Tyson Fury won the Fight ??

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tyson Fury clearly won that fight and the judges again saw another fight. Very bad and shame for Boxing.

Who thinks also Tyson Fury won or the draw was Ok ??

To me that was incredible they called a draw, Fury won 9 rounds at least.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
The other way, he lost easy: 2 knock downs is automatical 10-8 score -4 points in 2 rounds.

He lost for sure, at least by 2 points. On the other hand one referee was British s biass, The Mexican was neutral so?. :fight:

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people have said that at home and the walls help that the match took place in America has influenced the outcome

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The other way, he lost easy: 2 knock downs is automatical 10-8 score -4 points in 2 rounds.

He lost for sure, at least by 2 points. On the other hand one referee was British s biass, The Mexican was neutral so?. :fight:

You saw another fight and do not know Boxing. Fury won 9 rounds. That´s 9 points ahead. Less the 2 knock downs, 4 points and the other round he lost, total 5. He was still winning on a normal situation.

It happens all the time, an American fight in USA and the judges help him. Big shame what they did to him. I hope he moves on and fight another guy better than Wilder.

Check around the opinion of the experts and see for yourself.

Same is going to happen with Mayweather, if Pacquiao do not K.O. him the judges it is going to give the Victory to Mayweather no matter what happen.

shykarno

shykarno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I put on Fury. but with a draw, I agree. Tyson, though dominated, but he did not win. He didn't beat Wilder hard enough. Wilder is also not worthy of victory. 2 hits in 12 rounds are not a champion fight.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it was close but i think fury won :2in1:

S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched and believe that Fury definitely won that fight.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fury is a "lollygagger" and clinches quite often

I realize the "art of clinching" is part of boxing, but Tyson Fury is a "lollygagger" and just uses his reach to stay away from punches...then he'll throw a punch or so, here and there, but as soon as the action gets "inside", he tends to try to "tie up" and clinch his opponent quite often! This not only makes for a harder decision for the judges when his fights go the distance, but it makes for a VERY BORING fight. My wife wanted to do the "pay per view" dealy with the Wilder / Fury fight, but I told her this fight would disappoint...and it certainly did!