who is or was the best, Messi or Maradona.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Messi is a very good player, but it doesn't compare to the talent that Dom Diego Maradona had, who single-handedly led argentina to be world champion, which Messi hasn't achieved yet.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's wait until Messi ends his career. And there we will already compare

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Messi, Neymar and Cristiano Ronaldo at the moment,but Maradona had greater achievements.

have a nice day :)

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will choose Messi's stability given the magic he has done over the years.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have to choose from them then maybe Messi because I saw him play.
But for me, All Time Best is Real Ronaldo and Ronaldinho. :D

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Messi's numbers are extraordinary and Messi has remained for many years playing at a very high level, for those two reasons I think Messi is better off.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi is better because let's be honest here, the time when Maradona was playing football didn't have the level this current football is playing so the games wasn't tactical enough so that makes it a little bit easy to score and to win games

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Messi has had an outstanding career ,especially when he played in Barcelona.If he had won the World Cup in 2,014,he would have my vote.That said, I choose Maradona because it was amazing the level he showed in México and winning the World Cup.What´s more, what he did in a modest team like Napoli beating the rich ones like Juventus, Inter and Milán was simply amazing.

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, Diego Armando Maradona is better than Messi.
For his guardians, he was a nightmare. At the same time, he was a team player, he could see the field perfectly.
His second goal against England in 1986 is simply a masterpiece.
Messi has not yet shown himself in the Argentina national team.

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maradonna and Messi are two unique footballers and the best of their era. And judging by the winnings of awards, then Maradonna has more of them.

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If Messi had signed with Zaragoza or Torino, for example, and was champion of the League, Cup and a European league + A WORLDCUP ... buuuuuuut ..

MARADONA THE BEST

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi has many positive qualities, but to reach the top of Olympus, you must sometimes be reckless, and perform inexplicable actions. And Maradonna could:icon_king

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
for me Messi is the BEST player of all times but if I ask my dad Maradona is the GOAT.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Messi is a very good player, but it doesn't compare to the talent that Dom Diego Maradona had, who single-handedly led Argentina to be world champion, which Messi hasn't achieved yet.
Without a doubt for me. Maradona is better than Messi. Before the games were more difficult and the quality of the players too, which was impossible to stand out, but Maradona did it above the rest. Currently, only Ronaldo and Messi win the Ballon d'Or. The defenses of that time distributed fouls to the front and back and were not reprimanded as they are now. The games were rougher than now and it was difficult for a player to dribble and adorn themselves as they do now. These days, a player is brushed against and seems like a theater artist who deserves an Oscar for hiding the pain of a less serious foul as they did before. That is my thinking, I respect the opinion of others.:rolleyes:

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is Maradona. Because he has contributed to winning the World Cup and Napoli almost on his own. Messi is amazing only in Barcelona.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I saw the game and Maradona and Messi. I can't give preference to one or the other player. I consider these footballers to be the best of the 20th and 21st centuries and the best players of all time.:)

M

mouTAT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Maradona was at this time I don't think he will achieve as Messi

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
That's a tough question, but as always I will go with Lionel Messi.

Extraordinary talent, consistency, low profile, numerous successes, etc.

But Diego Maradona is also a giant!

One of the best!

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This question is difficult to answer for those who haven't seen Maradona play, and they are different moments, but the Argentines love Maradona more so I'm with Maradona