Whether to fight Tony Ferguson and Habib?

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whether to fight Tony Ferguson and Habib?

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
its logically the next fight to be scheduled. meanwhile khabib going for that big check with mayweather ^^ ( money , money , money )

F

forest_leaves

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, probably will happen early next year, unless Khabib gets a suspension. Dont think mayweather fight is going to happen though, khabib doesnt stand a chance in a boxing fight

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
true he wont stand a chance but he is chasing that big check like conor did before him , neither conor had a chance to beat him ^^ floyed is hated but there is no doubt about his skills and why he is undefeated

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
true he wont stand a chance but he is chasing that big check like conor did before him , neither conor had a chance to beat him

What everyone seems to be ignoring here is that the fight with Mayweather happened because Conor is a huge, proven PPV draw. Is Khabib? Before his fight with Conor I think the answer was a hard "no". Now, after the Conor fight and especially after the melee afterwards... I'm willing to upgrade that to a weak "maybe". I don't think a Mayweather-Nurmagomedov fight happens because Khabib doesn't bring enough financial upside to the table.

As for Khabib fighting Tony Ferguson sure, I along with pretty much any other MMA fan would love to see that fight. But I'll believe it's actually happening once they're both in the cage and the bell rings, not before.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Previously, the UFC fought the best fighters for the champion's belt, now the main task is to earn as much money as possible (((Therefore, regardless of what happens in the battle, it all comes down to money!

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it will be an interesting fight, cucuy Ferguson has very good fight, so for Habib will not be a fight so easy, like the tube against Mcgregor, but I see it as a favorite Russian fighter, especially if the fight It takes place in Russia.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone, thank you very much for the answers! But the money for them now is yes ... This is in the first place ... Mayweather gives it as much as Conor ... There’s nothing even to think about) But! But they will eat a couple more million dollars ....

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
kahbib will fight ferguson no way in hell he fights mayweather

509fio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tferg is the best challenger for The Eagle. I still have Khabib but if the line was right I'd put down on Tony. Just don't think Tony can stay vertical...he wont be held down but it will be enough to win rounds. No finish here at all from Khabib and if it does come for Tony it will be off of something slick in transition. Also don't know if Khabib has the gas tank for Tony...his pace is savage.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the fight takes place, this will be a real test for Habib, Ferguson is super hardy not when he doesn’t give up, feels super in stand and fight, let's see it will be much more interesting than the fight with Conor.

J

jekas1k

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Till now Madison Keys looks very strong , and she has everything to win this tournament !