Where are My Horse Handicappers?

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So who's my man to listen to for the Kentucky Derby tonight?

Any big horse players here willing to share some insider info?hahaha.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
i doubt it? Here you probably dont even need fingers on both arms to count people who are actually intrested in sports (betting) yet alone in horse racing :bebored:

So yeah it sucks :rolleyes:

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i doubt it? Here you probably dont even need fingers on both arms to count people who are actually intrested in sports (betting) yet alone in horse racing :bebored:

So yeah it sucks :rolleyes:

Haha, right. What about you, Cristo? I see you know what you're doing in the English football world, any input on horses?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
No? And yeah i know it sucks (that i have probably never even made 1 bet on horses) specially as in some other "poker community" i have seen certain individual giving horse tips sometimes and i also use specific UK forum which has horse racing competions etc aswell although i dont even participate in them lol ...

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning friend, well I am not a handicapper but I really like horse racing, I have followed them since I was a child and I can tell you that Tiz the Law is the horse to beat but if the years have told me something is that races are unpredictable and even The horse with the least chance could win the event, it was demonstrated yesterday in the Gamine race where Shedaresthedevil gave the surprise if you want I can give you my top 5 of the Derby it would be like this in no order of preference because for me all the horses came there for something their quality:
Tiz the Law
Money moves
Thousand Words
Honor A.P
Authentic

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning friend, well I am not a handicapper but I really like horse racing, I have followed them since I was a child and I can tell you that Tiz the Law is the horse to beat but if the years have told me something is that races are unpredictable and even The horse with the least chance could win the event, it was demonstrated yesterday in the Gamine race where Shedaresthedevil gave the surprise if you want I can give you my top 5 of the Derby it would be like this in no order of preference because for me all the horses came there for something their quality:
Tiz the Law
Money moves
Thousand Words
Honor A.P
Authentic

Thank you much, my good sir. I will take these into great consideration as I head to the track today seeing as I'm sure that you know a lot more than I do.

I do appreciate the tip.

-HP

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tough to beat Tiz the Law and Honor AP but if I had to try to pick an upset I would likely go with Thousand Words.

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tough to beat Tiz the Law and Honor AP but if I had to try to pick an upset I would likely go with Thousand Words.

Preciated, CA.

W/you and Aremaz it sounds like ive got a tri, a dog, n a 5-horse tri.

Thanks,

HP

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just scratched Thousands Words while at the window.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the 9th it was a real surprise that I did not expect and what a race Authentic never let go and we almost had the trifecta, Honor A.P lacked a little more in the game he received a blow that left him a bit compromised

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On the 9th it was a real surprise that I did not expect and what a race Authentic never let go and we almost had the trifecta, Honor A.P lacked a little more in the game he received a blow that left him a bit compromised

Yeah. Me and a guy next to us was waiting for an inquiry. It looked like the 15 went inner n cut the 16 off right out of the gate. Is that when you're talking about?

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have once been to a horse race right around the corner where I lived (or a couple of races in fact on that day). Since I was still in school i had no money whatsoever and got there with around 10$. It was hilarious. My friends where kind of in the same situation. One of them bought some paper they were selling there including informations to the races and horses, previous results and favorites. So we studied that for half an hour and began to make bets never worth more than 2$ :D and were excited to go out and see the race. We couldn´t hide excitment and people were reeeeeeeeeeaaaallly mad at us because we didn´t take it serious enough in the eyes of a passionate gambler. In the end we all left our money there. Though i will never forget on of my friend lost a quite good looking bet just on the last corner because the horse tripped and completly got out of rhytm (didn´t fall so no harm). Otherwise he would have made a good win because it was some kind of combo bet an all the other results came just like he needed them. We laughed at him all the way back.
So if you need an expert on horse racing I´m the man :D

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have once been to a horse race right around the corner where I lived (or a couple of races in fact on that day). Since I was still in school i had no money whatsoever and got there with around 10$. It was hilarious. My friends where kind of in the same situation. One of them bought some paper they were selling there including informations to the races and horses, previous results and favorites. So we studied that for half an hour and began to make bets never worth more than 2$ :D and were excited to go out and see the race. We couldn´t hide excitment and people were reeeeeeeeeeaaaallly mad at us because we didn´t take it serious enough in the eyes of a passionate gambler. In the end we all left our money there. Though i will never forget on of my friend lost a quite good looking bet just on the last corner because the horse tripped and completly got out of rhytm (didn´t fall so no harm). Otherwise he would have made a good win because it was some kind of combo bet an all the other results came just like he needed them. We laughed at him all the way back.
So if you need an expert on horse racing I´m the man :D

Dammit, Han, where were you on Saturday?

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands