Where do you sit when watching soccer match ?

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often watch soccer on televison , somtime i come to stadium , but stadium in my country is not beautiful than europe stadium . I like barnabeur , san siro , wembley , those stadium too great . Have you ever came to there for watching fottball yet ? where is your sitting ? it is above or below .

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
When i'm usually going to watch our NT then i pretty much sit wherever i want cause unless some top team comes matches here aren't sold out :)

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
mostly on my computer so i can watch the overseas games while watching basketball or college

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sit at home with a big screen tv watching all the action.

B

BIGshark91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sit at home, sometimes on Stadium.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
live or at home? :D
when at the stadium I always stand because spectators sit, fans stand

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In latin america if you want to be with the hard core supporters you go behind the goal. But if you want to watch a game for the pleasure of it you have to go to the middle to see the whole pitch.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When a used to live in São Paulo, I loved to go Sundays Watch the Corinthians game on Pacaembu stadium.
It wasn´t too far away from home, we went with some friends. It was a great time.
We used to sit where the loud fans stayed. They were all standing and screaming for the team. The organized fan club "Gaviões da Fiel" Great times...

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
We have a beautiful Stadium in Belo Horizonte, brazil. I watched three games of world cup there in 2014. I like to sit in a diagonal position of the field. A good vision for a good price.

750xNxcruzeiro_-_mineirao.jpg.pagespeed.ic.0e48f5f5cf.jpg

T

Taktik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most often at home, but for the finals it is definitely a cafe with friends.

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We have a beautiful Stadium in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. I watched three games of world cup there in 2014. I like to sit in a diagonal position of the field. A good vision for a good price.

750xNxcruzeiro_-_mineirao.jpg.pagespeed.ic.0e48f5f5cf.jpg
We also have a brand new stadium in St. Petersburg.
Screenshot 2

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch most of the matches on TV. I have never been to the stadiums of the legendary European teams, but I would really like to. i was at several matches at the stadium in Saransk which hosted the matches of the World Cup 2018

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually watch football at home on the couch, I feel much more comfortable there)).

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my sitting room i have a place like its having my name on it , i always sit in the same place whatever i watch ,soccer movie or anything .

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. here in my country argentina soccer is lived in a very special way, I would not know what to tell you about the stadiums you named, but I have gone to La Bombonera in Buenos Aires, the Boca Juniors stadium and I can assure you that watching a game there is the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life, I was present in the last game played, Boca vs Gelp of the year 2020 and celebrate the title of champion there was the glory:D:D

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi. here in my country Argentina soccer is lived in a very special way, I would not know what to tell you about the stadiums you named, but I have gone to La Bombonera in Buenos Aires, the Boca Juniors stadium and I can assure you that watching a game there is the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life, I was present in the last game played, Boca vs Gelp of the year 2020 and celebrate the title of champion there was the glory:D:D

I visited La Bombonera once, it's really legendary. A small stadium, but plenty of history. And Caminito neighborhood is very nice. I bought a Boca's shirt for me.

Cruzeiro X Boca Juniors is one of the majors south american soccer classic games.

ToMyPoKeR23

ToMyPoKeR23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
either at home by the TV or at the bar

M

Monika555

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually my friends and I get together and watch matches in front of TV.

crazydogg666

crazydogg666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At home on TV, sometimes once or twice a year at the stadium.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At home in front of the TV. But interesting matches or games in which my national team plays, I always watch with friends so much more interesting and atmospheric)

S

SantiRojo84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

My favorite stadium is "Libertadores de America" ​​where Independiente de Avellaneda, the club I love, plays. I recommend you meet him