Whats your Favorite of Kobe Moment?

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now this gonna be tough to choose one because kobe gave us so many great moments but it was easy for me minds was his rookie year in the playoffs vs the Jazz. With the game on the line with few seconds lakers down by a bucket kobe a takes the shot and air ball somehow we got the ball back and again kobe throw up a airball and if you remember his pose of his follow through made it look like it was money i mean i thought it was money too lol but I knew i saw greatness right there i already knew he was gonna be good b4 that but now i knew he was gonna be great some of you guys might laugh at my favorite kobe moment but come on a rookie that had balls to take that shot was greatness already but a rookie to have balls to take another right after is just something else enough said thats just greatness #blackmamba #killerinstinct

So what is your I would love to know your Favorite kobe moment :D

Attachments

• Greatness.jpg
    Greatness.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 5
U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Input

The Lakers were down by a point against the Kevin Garnett beginning years. They just called time. Got fowled got the ball back in the corner of the Minnesota Offensive Zone. He got the pas from the inbound man went for the basket. Did a reverse lay-up behind the back to knock the wind out of Minnesota and move on to the next playoff round.