Whats wrong with the oilers part 4

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I figure I know a thing or two about hockey but i only have very speculative theories.

Obviously Edmontons a piss dump podunk town. Never been ofcourse. Weather sucks, population are a bunch of hillbillys. I imagine that much like Vancouver there are plenty of girls/women ready and willing to sleep with the players. Is that all it boils down to? I could list 100 canucks who didnt excel due to the party atmosphere in this town, is that the root? The team certainly has the history that most players would be honoured to uphold you would think.

Whats your take?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You think Vancouver is more of a "partytown" the New York or L.A.,,,geez even Montreal is better,,not to mention Vegas. lol :p These guys make millions and can rent a plane at a moments notice and be in Paris/London within hrs,,,, It doesn't matter where their based out of,,,, :rolleyes:

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Could barely get through your post because I was laughing so hard lmao, to answer you question: everything. Everything is wrong with the Oilers

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poor Mcdavid hopefully they will get a good G.M. and will make some meaningful trades come the deadline

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't know who they'll get and it sounds like Yzerman is off the table. Wants to spend time with the Family.

They're actually talking about Gretzky coming in... Don't know if that's a good move. They need someone experienced.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its a one person team that relies too much on McDavid.

Also too many coaching and GM changes.