What is your favorite sport?

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite sport is soccer, since I was a child I saw it, I loved it, I practiced it until I was 20 years old, I tried to be professional, but because of my career as a doctor, it did not give me many opportunities, what is yours?

O

oldolm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favourite sport is poker for sure but i like watching soccer, i was playing before 3 years active but no longer :D

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hockey,when played by all national teams,but mainly Boxing...

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. English Football2. European Football
3. NFL
4. College Sports
5. MLB

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Baseball my dream was to become a major leagues, but everything will remain in a dream

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
soccer, volleyball and formula 1

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basketball - love playing it and watching it.

I watch most sports but that's the only one I'm good at for the most part. :)

I

Isabelafsd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
right now my favorite sport is soccer

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
l love hockey. hockey the best sports. It's high energy. It's intense. THE FIGHTS.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite sport is baseball ... although soccer also I like

lifesagamble99

lifesagamble99

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
soccer lol, dont you mean football!!! im from UK called football here, but yh nah i enjoyed occasionally playing football as kid but my real passion sports wise is skateboarding followed by playing pool and then basketball and riding bikes in the past (im mainly into things that can give you a bit of an adrenaline rush or buzz, its proabably what initally peaked my interest in poker honestly other than how beautifully and simple the game is, and i fell in love with the strategy/skill aspect of it but what peaked my interest in poker to begin with was the risk/bluffing/stealing pots/imperfect information/beauty of chance/probability stuff that made me start playing but i got hooked on poker very quickly for other reasons as i realised that it really was a skill game (i was cognizant of my mistakes in ways id played hands out overinvested in marginal hands, overbluffed etc,very quickly and that made me wanna keep playing, beyond the little rush i used to get when doing big bluffs/no more do i get like that at all have to play roulette or blackjack or something to do that now ha or some risky sports bet lol but yh i just fell in love with the game as a whole very fast/got obsessed by it honestly for awhile, definitely addicted to playing honestly, still love this silly little card game ha)

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say baseball has been my favorite sport since I was little. I love numbers so keeping up with stats in the morning newspaper sports page was a hobby of mine.

I still love baseball but I have found a new sport that I just recently began watching and love it. Rugby. I like American football but Rugby is 100% more of a game I like to watch. When we played ball at school that is how I played rough and tough. Those were the days. I can't watch as much as I like because it isn't as popular here in America but I catch it whenever I can.

US did win Rugby Sevens recently but I prefer the original style better.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Scuba Diving. I´m Instructor and been diving since 1986. Another World down there, a better one.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Scuba Diving. I´m Instructor and been diving since 1986. Another World down there, a better one.

I always wanted to go scuba diving. It's definitely on my bucket list along with sky-diving. I agree that the world down there is better for sure.

W

williamcafferkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favourite sport is football with poker a close 2nd

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is just as much a sport as marbles or crazy eight`s,blackjack,the board game Monopoly.It`s a game of cards.:) That said,,,i love Baseball,i was a shortstop/pitcher when i was a young man,very fast,very strong,great glove,better bat.;) twas a long time ago,,,,,i learned alot from playing team sports,that i wish my kids can partake in and enjoy as much as i did.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I really like watching women's tennis

W

winston kay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always loved hockey, but softball is my favorite sport. My daughter is a good pitcher.

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thai boxing. I've been doing it for 9 years.