What is your dream in sports ?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]many have dreams in sports and only a few can make this dream come true, I would like to be a soccer player, tried and just failed due to an injury that did not allow me to continue.[/COLOR]​

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]many have dreams in sports and only a few can make this dream come true, I would like to be a soccer player, tried and just failed due to an injury that did not allow me to continue.[/COLOR]​

If I were a professional athlete, I definitely would have liked to be a tennis player, and in one day to be able to play a Grand Slam final at Wimbledon against my idol Roger Federer. :rolleyes:

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My dream in sports if I was to become pro would be a basketball player but for me my limitations would be only a long distance shooter.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My dream as a kid was to play tennis (took lots of courses) but I quickly learned that I didn't have the discipline for it. It involved way too much repetitive practice for my taste which made me lose interest. :):eek:

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My dream as a kid was to win the grandslam in Wimbledon (Tennis).

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
College Basketball, they win with heart!

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My dream in sports is to win millions from betting.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My dream as a kid, was to become a pro ice hockey player. I played and injured my knee, as a young adult so wouldn't ever happen now.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello since childhood, I played basketball with friends on the sports basketball court, was in the school section, basketball, I like this game, but unfortunately I could not achieve great results in it, and I would like to devote my life to this game and achieve some success, I would like to play for a good basketball club in the NBA, I really like basketball.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I've always been in love with tennis but never have the courage to try to make me a professional

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To hit s 9 dart leg in darts.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dream and care about not getting a serious injury that will make me disabled.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars