What team you think will win 2019 World Series?

S

SMOKIN_ACES

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going with NY Yankees since that's my favorite team.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Dodgers look pretty lethal going in but I see them getting upset hard. Still Im still saying the dodgers

S

SMOKIN_ACES

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Dodgers look pretty lethal going in but I see them getting upset hard. Still Im still saying the dodgers

Dodgers been in the playoffs last 2 years and lost both in the world series. If they make it to the world series this year, I see them winning it. 3rd times a charm.

an9312

an9312

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard to say the Astros wont be there, and there is something about the Nationals this year (yes, i know, they don't win playoff series)

FullStrength

FullStrength

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm right so far at MLB.com's bracket challenge. Washington and Tampa Bay won. I have the Yankees beating the Dodgers in 6 games.

S

SMOKIN_ACES

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard to say the Astros wont be there, and there is something about the Nationals this year (yes, i know, they don't win playoff series)

What you mean Astros won't be there. They have an amazing team this year. They have a good shot at beating Rays and Yankees. Nationals wild card win didn't impress me at all. I don't know if they'll even win 1 game against the Dodgers.

V

Vander44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love cheering for the underdogs so ..... Tampa Rays! Lowest payroll in baseball.

an9312

an9312

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
what i mean is it would be hard to answer this question without the Astros. they are the CLEAR favorite in my opinion to win it all.
nationals are one of my most hated teams of all time, but there is something odd with them this year...

What you mean Astros won't be there. They have an amazing team this year. They have a good shot at beating Rays and Yankees. Nationals wild card win didn't impress me at all. I don't know if they'll even win 1 game against the Dodgers.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
astors cause of the power pitching of verlander and cole

S

SMOKIN_ACES

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what i mean is it would be hard to answer this question without the Astros. they are the CLEAR favorite in my opinion to win it all.
nationals are one of my most hated teams of all time, but there is something odd with them this year...

I see Astros as favorites as well. World Series will most likely be a rematch between astros and dodgers.

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Houston Astros have the fewest weaknesses of any team that's in the playoffs. They're the best team from top to bottom. But the playoffs are made for top-heavy teams.

S

SMOKIN_ACES

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cole last night was amazing. 15 strikeouts. What a beast.

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Toronto Blue Jays becuase I'm Canadian. Go Jay's. And Good Luck At The Tables.

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm still going with the Nationals!

Go Nats! :dancing2:

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
houston astros look very solid

S

SMOKIN_ACES

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking shaky now but we get Scherzer tonight.

Go Nats!:secruity:

Let's hope he pitches well tonight, better than in his wild card game and not give up runs

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well, the Nats are still in the hunt for one more game at least. Scherzer was great last night. Series is at 2-2 with the final game in LA tomorrow night. Strasburg pitching for Washington.

Go Nats! :nurse:

S

SMOKIN_ACES

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, the Nats are still in the hunt for one more game at least. Series is at 2-2 with the final game in LA tomorrow night.

Go Nats! :nurse:

Yep. Strasburg is pitching tomorrow night. Let's hope he continues to pitch well.