what sport you practiced in your school?

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always liked most sports, and as it can not be any other way soccer fanatic,

but at school I choosed athletics, more precisely specialty high jump, and half marathon, thanks to the physical education teacher, we went champions the last two years.

Now if you want to share your experience, I wait for them :) :) :)

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I practiced a little of everything: volleyball, basketball, handball, football (soccer)... But the sport that I played for several years was futsal (indoor soccer), I played for about eight years, several tournaments, some medals.

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I practiced a little of everything: volleyball, basketball, handball, football (soccer)... But the sport that I played for several years was futsal (indoor soccer), I played for about eight years, several tournaments, some medals.

what a envy, I love football but I never won anything :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played basketball, volleyball and golf at high levels in high school(14-18 years old). Played football(soccer), softball and ran track in elementary school (9-14 years).

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to play golf, should be somewhat difficult to learn I guess

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to play golf, should be somewhat difficult to learn I guess

Some people are naturals... you would be surprised. Plus, the game is being easier as new technology is being invented

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only organized sport I ever played on a team was soccer, for one season. I liked it but I was no good. :) One of the most memorable moments of that was playing against a girl's team. I remember running to steal the ball away from this cute girl and she just dribbled right past me without a second thought. It was like Lucy pulling the football from Charlie Brown.

I was destined to be a band nerd, and found it was a great way to meet more girls. :D

My favorite sport to play though is basketball.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
baseball and basketball. some good lessons learned through sports.

A

avderevo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In school time I was very fond of football. Around 7th grade I learned about table tennis and began to walk to the football and tennis at the same time. Soon I chose to only go for table tennis

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In high school played football and 17 years began to play tennis is now playing for fun!

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
We had no computers, all the free time we spent outside . Played any games . Mostly football and hockey . The school team took first place in district and second in area . At the Institute one time was engaged in weightlifting, but have not achieved success , a lot of time took the girls !!?

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played football and basketball in high school. And I loved it (even though I'm a girl :))

K

KGetsPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a lot of sports growing up the main ones being soccer, basketball, lacrosse, and volleyball.

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have liked baseball practice, lacrose I do not know the sport, just for a movie.

messer21

messer21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only football and volleyball. sometimes basketball.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After I was the last man cut from the freshman basketball team, I took up wrestling. Varsity co-captain my senior year in which I competed at 145, 155, 167 & Hwt :eek:

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in 8-10 years I played well in football, gets the ball and pintel both feet equally is now the professionals of the norm before it was not common. after we moved, where the summer was much shorter than, I played little quickly began to grow and lost skills. after you have gained skills, but only for a good domestic level

J

jcla6985

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In high school I played curling 4 or 5 days a week and practiced martial arts once or twice a week. Now a days I don't do too many things other then golf from time to time.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At high school i had basketball, indoor soccer (national preference), handball, volleyball and table tennis.

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wrestling was my sport in school. Nothing like man on man.

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hockey and hockey. Yes I am a Canadian stereotype, elbows up and stick down.

Nikolay23

Nikolay23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In school i played football, volleyball and table tennis. Now i like to play billiards.

milencenov

milencenov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soccer, basketball, wrestling, aikido, chess.

The last is a "sport", only because it appears in the sports news on TV.

(but Im best at it of all mentioned)

christiancjs

christiancjs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont go to the school.. But, practice soccer, im Argentinian, from the country whith the best soccer player of the history, hehe.