What happened to Croatia?

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Croatian national team shamefully lost to Spanish players at the Confederations Cup with a score of 0:6. This was not in the history of the team. Silver medalists of the 2018 world Cup did not move away from hangover after the celebration or something else?

ff48

ff48

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Croatia has new players after WC 2018 and theyre trying to adjust but they can't have the best match ever, it's their second match for Croatia , what do you expect?

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Spain and Croatia are diferent from world cup. In a huge amount of excelent players that those two teams have to choose, u can create many combinations that will have many results, beside in one day some players could be in a bad day.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that psychologically the team has not recovered yet due to defeat in the World Cup finals ..

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
probably spain is best team in the world right now

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing strange not just in these games has nothing to do with the games of the world as you try to make these games interesting priyateslki, people do not tighten so much by watching matches and I think that is normal! Croatia is a classy team knows when and how to play, just sometimes happen such results!

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just not their day.It happens to everybody...

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They lost motivation and few players are gone,but I am not worried for future of Croatia national team because we have U17 European winners and Croatia always have amazing talents.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
The team of Croatia was totally unrecognizable footballingly speaking ... it does not seem that this team was a couple of months ago competing in the final of the world cup against france ..! I leave many doubts ..!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Nothing happened to them. Sometimes it's just this way where everything goes wrong.
Btw Iceland also lost 0:6 so why you aren't talking about them ...

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Friendly game but the score is too big for sure. But when the real competitions starts, than we will see who is playing better.

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
it was a combination of new players, outstanding performance from spain and having a bad day.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually,Spain is very much played and coordinated, leaving no chance Croats were not ready for this match!

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Btw Iceland also lost 0:6 so why you aren't talking about them ...
Icelandic and Croatian football is on different levels. So I was not surprised by the defeat of the Icelanders. Everyone thank you very much for your thoughts. I think that this defeat will return them to the true path.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
spain

spain clearly lost because they played russia. Spain has a way better team than croatia and a lot of more top players, they played a great WC but they do not have one of the best current national teams

R

rudy988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both teams are solid and have great players , and its pity Croatia lost 6:0 , could easily be other way around ; But still its a game , can't win them all , can't lose them all , just like poker ; Whats important we were 2nd on WC , and that's our best score in history , and it made us proud of our players ;)

Keep up the great work guys