What football team club did you ever like ?

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Through many generations , having remarkable team , the team was made us forever memory , players played impressive , did you know Ajax when kluivirt played or Manchester United when David Beckham period , for me I like Ac Milan when period of shevchenko , I m very like watching them playing every match .

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sporting Lokeren (Belgium) and our friends from NAC Breda (Holland)

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been rooting for Moscow Spartak since childhood !!!

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The Barca and Real Madrid teams of the early-to-mid noughties. Ronaldino, Rivaldo, Pep, Puyol on one side, Beckham, Raul, Zidane, original Ronaldo on the other
if only for the fact that you thought these "galactico" teams would never be topped, then a few years later we have Pep's Barca and then Zidane's Real both with players and achievements to eclipse the teams I've just mentioned. And that took some doing!

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Of the European teams, I always liked Barcelona. Romario's Barcelona, ​​then Ronaldo's Barcelona, ​​then Rivaldo's Barcelona, ​​then Ronaldinho's Barcelona and finally more recent Barcelona with Xavi, Messi, Guardiola as coach, then also with Iniesta ...

Random1609

Random1609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the Russian Premier League, I support Spartak Moscow, in the Spanish league for Real Madrid, in the English for Manchester United, in the French for Monaco!

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

We cannot forget that great team from brazil 1998-2002, unsurpassed, I think that few teams can gather so many stars in a team, however they did not win in 98 but in 2002, and for now I like Paris J. and the real Madrid.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been a fan of real madrid since the time of the galactico, also with cristiano ronaldo with 4 european champion league cups in 5 years hala madrid:D

B

bruno1234poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Palmeiras! Any time hehe, but the 96 Palmeiras was the most amazing!

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I remember the three of them, it was a magical time in football, great teams with great players.
But the team that always stays in my memory is Vasco 2000 with Romario. Biiig team UnforgettableImages206Images201

czapa11

czapa11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always it is Widzew Łódź from my country.
Foreign club it is Juventus Turyn. :)

gery

gery

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The one for me is the ever best "Manchester United" a time ago with Alex Ferguson and now back on track with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have always liked manchester united, the famous red devils.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you say football I am thinking NFL football. My favourite team was the San Francisco 49ers with Joe Montana as QB

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Bayern Munich as they are pretty good, and they embarrassed Barcelona recently.

Aguimonteiro

Aguimonteiro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I support Athetico Paranaense, from Curitiba - Pr brasil.
It is currently the team with one of the best structures and planning in Brazil!

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I live in Ukraine not far from Kiev, my favorite club is "Dynamo Kiev"

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Internationale Milano is my favorite team from outside and in my country I'm a big fan for U Cluj.