What esport or esports do you like to watch?

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Title pretty much says it all. Much more than sports, I've come to enjoy esports. So I'm curious who on this site likes them too. Heck, these days, poker itself could almost be considered an esport given the rise of poker related content on Twitch. So, I'll make that a separate question: Do you like watching pros play poker on Twitch?

For my part, mostly I watch Smash Bros Ultimate, but I also watch iRacing sometimes because more often than not I like the announcers' voices. I do watch other esports occasionally but haven't been able to really get into any more yet.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like watching the hockey ones also the shooting tournaments like call of duty or halo.

Split

Split

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
I would not call poker a sport because there is a very large factor of luck, but in any sport there is a percentage of luck, but everywhere it is minimal, the skill decides!
and in poker I would say skill and luck 70 \ 30%
In general, I like Dota 2 in cyber sports.
there is also a very important factor of luck, because the game has random / pseudo-random, for example, critical hits, but by and large, the skill is still the best!

M

Majari_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like watching CS GO nowadays because of the team aspect mixed with individual skill. Watched LOL worlds as well but don't follow it that closely otherwise. I watch Warzone streams quite a bit even tho they are not considered as esport.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been watching quite a bit of Warzone on twitch through lockdown. Not sure if it classes as an Esport but the Warzone Wednesdays and MFAM tournies were fun to watch.

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Title pretty much says it all. Much more than sports, I've come to enjoy esports. So I'm curious who on this site likes them too. Heck, these days, poker itself could almost be considered an esport given the rise of poker related content on Twitch. So, I'll make that a separate question: Do you like watching pros play poker on Twitch?

For my part, mostly I watch Smash Bros Ultimate, but I also watch iRacing sometimes because more often than not I like the announcers' voices. I do watch other esports occasionally but haven't been able to really get into any more yet.

1- i do enjoy watching pros play poker

2- mostly league of legends and Teamfight Tactics , i watch other esports but rarely

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems like MOBAs and I think hero shooters (I could be wrong about what some of the names being dropped are) are the most popular. Can't say I understand the appeal of MOBA games myself, but I guess I can imagine that they could be exciting to watch.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t get the hype but whatever floats your boat seeing as some people watch soap operas =)

beza23

beza23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hearthstone I love to watch SilverName streams, as well as watch and play apex legends

Last edited:
navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you like watching pros play poker on Twitch?

yes, sometimes I watch them play, want to see how they play ...

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only like to watch computer games (PS, XBOX) when I play. :D

S

sandy8992

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Who all are watching PUBG mobile Global championship. This is going to be crazy but I miss Indian teams there. The next PubG mobile global championship will be crazy as they have already announced a 100+ core prize pool.

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who all are watching PUBG mobile Global championship. This is going to be crazy but I miss Indian teams there. The next PubG mobile global championship will be crazy as they have already announced a 100+ core prize pool.

PUBG is mobile now? I figured the graphics were too good for that. Then again, I've seen some other mobile games with what I thought were ridiculous graphics.

barba332

barba332

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,I like to see the most beautiful sport in the world,soccer.

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I just discovered that ACR's sports betting has the occasional esports bet. I might consider trying to bet on some Starcraft 2, lol.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars