What do you think is more important in sports?

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Healthy eating or
physical exercises?

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

we think that athletes already get oylan sullyos money that I don't think that money would be important to them that in the beginning yes the reputation counts for them now

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the goal setting in sport. Competitive sport is something different from sport as a leisure activity and health care. A balanced diet is important in both cases, as is physical exercises. I would also include the mental and spiritual components and the associated regeneration. But the most important thing is ... having fun. :)

MatiasGomez

MatiasGomez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think both are very importante. In high demand sports it is necessary to have healthy diet and be as well as possible psychologically. I also believe that you always have to give your best and be constant.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In sports, the most important thing is a great desire to achieve high results, I think so.:)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the balance of a healthy diet and exercise is important. it was not bad to pay attention to the daily routine, good sleep, etc. and of course it is important to enjoy sports, and not to force yourself.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars