What do you think of the Milan season?

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today he lost against one of the worst manchester united that I have seen and was eliminated from the uefa europa league, Milan has little game and they depend on a person of such advanced age in reference to football, Zlatan is still a great player but the years weigh and their injuries take longer and longer to recover, Something is missing from that team, Maybe a better coach, Maybe new players or all the previous ones, I hope that now they focus on the league that is the only thing they have left and that they have also lost step with inter milan

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After the new year, something went wrong. Probably Milan's fairy tale is over

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now the main thing for Milan is to qualify for the Champions League at the end of the championship. Milan lost to Napoli, one of the competitors in this fight. but they have a good chance of playing in the Champions League next year, otherwise it will be a failure and degradation of the club.
if they end up in the Champions League, then maybe they will be able to invite strong players who will strengthen the team for the coming years.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
They had a very good start, now struggled a little bit, but if they'll finish in top 3 and get a ticket for the next UCL season I think it will be a pretty good season for them.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I think Milan is doing a great job this season.It is still fighting for the championship..If Zlatan doesn´t have any injuries,Milan will fight till the end and qualify for the next UCL.