What do you think about the Winter Olympics so far?

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think about the Winter Olympics so far?

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being from Texas, I can't relate to any of these athletes seeing as I've never done any of these snow sports lol. I've enjoyed what little i've watched though.

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Political Olympics. I don't like. I only watch hockey.

F

Flash

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the Winter Olympics is sensational. although it is not much appreciated here in brazil at least I follow some sports, with curling

O

Olvia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the first time I lost interest in them. They are degraded because of the politics around. Scandals of intrigue questionable refereeing hamper the sport

O

Olvia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In hockey, the strongest players from the NHL do not play. So this is an unreasonable tournament

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i stop watching the olympics only watched the snowboarding halfpipe

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In hockey, the strongest players from the NHL do not play. So this is an unreasonable tournament

I´m agree, Professionals from NHL should be able to play. It s an honor to represent their country and flag. I don´t understand why they can´t play. Bad politics probably.
Will be great for the sport and event. More fans, tickets, tv views, internet and way better games. I hope one day they change that. For the good of the sport.
All PROs from Basketball and Soccer plays on the Olympics, its a normal thing since decades.
Cheers,
M.D.

O

Olvia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very strange were these Olympic games. I think the Olympic movement is now in crisis but I can and be wrong.

bryan24

bryan24

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Call me crazy but I did enjoy the Men's and women's curling.

soliddecor

soliddecor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it would not be a bad game to include poker in the Olympic Games that the winter ones are summer ones - but this is unlikely to happen in the near future - in our countries it is prohibited by law to play poker and other gambling for money - but we find loopholes :)

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest, boring. Everything is better in the summer, the weather, the events. I could hibernate through the winter games easily.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Winter Olympics

I have found the games so interesting that at times I can not turn the TV off. Glad I am retired and can enjoy the time. Ice Skating, skiing, bobsledding, curling, and snow boarding have all been fun and fascinating to watch!:rock: