What do you think about sports betting??

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never been really interested in sports betting, i bet small every now or then just for fun, never thought that that it can be a way of earning money o r have an income from it...

Some time a go i have net some people who bet on fixed matches and from what they saying, they made nice money from it...

I never believed that matches are really fixed in soccer and even if they are i dont think that guy like me would get in hold of that information and use it...

Week ago one of the guys told me one game in Italian 2nd league and i bet on it and i won, it was not much money because i bet small just to se is it true or not but the odds were 13 (1-x)...

What you think is it really possible to bet on fixed matches and earn money without risking much, is it even possible that ordinary people will get the information on fixed matches...

R

Randy Guys

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sports betting is very cool and happening actually and if you have a real and solid luck then you can really win a lot. Hope you win some cash.

avibar

avibar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in italy its known thet games are sold in the minor leages dont know about the seria a, you cuold make lots of money if you know the right peoples .and in not rigged games u need to be very smart about yuore bets and need some luck also. GL

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really love sports betting, I'm betting on soccer lately, only Brazilian Championship and the big European leagues, I do not like the minor leagues and second divisions. Great games have many alternatives of betting, the higher the League, most of the options, for example, Carbon Poker in the Champions League this week offered several options in games (over / under goals, corners, players to score or not, results and goals in First Half) in some more sites specializing in sports betting betting options are more than 100, you can bet up to the color of underwear that the player is using (lie) I try to study much about the game before betting, suspended players, weather on the day of game, positions of teams in the standings, chances rating and etc. etc.

This was a good week, profit US $ 30.78 Carbon Sports in two days (3 bets), anyway good luck to all !!

Attachments

• ScreenShot746.jpg
    ScreenShot746.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 43
DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in italy its known thet games are sold in the minor leages dont know about the seria a, you cuold make lots of money if you know the right peoples .and in not rigged games u need to be very smart about yuore bets and need some luck also. GL

If by any chance you know right people you could PM me some games :D

Beside the right people, there are a lot of scammers, specially on FB whose offering tips for money and stuff...

Yea i agree, Seria B and lower leagues are well known as manipulated, here in Serbia it is often that you cant bet lower leagues in Italy...

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really love sports betting, I'm betting on soccer lately, only Brazilian Championship and the big European leagues, I do not like the minor leagues and second divisions. Great games have many alternatives of betting, the higher the League, most of the options, for example, Carbon Poker in the Champions League this week offered several options in games (over / under goals, corners, players to score or not, results and goals in First Half) in some more sites specializing in sports betting betting options are more than 100, you can bet up to the color of underwear that the player is using (lie) I try to study much about the game before betting, suspended players, weather on the day of game, positions of teams in the standings, chances rating and etc. etc.

This was a good week, profit US $ 30.78 Carbon Sports in two days (3 bets), anyway good luck to all !!

Nice wins Danilo, beside the tipped game i got week ago i wasnt really successful at betting, i mostly tip the team i wanna win... for example tonight ill bet Totenhem-Partizan 2 but it is clear that it will be 1-1 and probably 3+ too, but how can i bet against my favorite team

navijaci-Partizana-01.jpg

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, is very difficult bet to the detriment of the favorite team, Partizan has a tough game today in the league but nothing is impossible, many games today in the Europa League if Carbon offer live betting today, maybe I watch a game to bet live, I liked Wolfs x Everton, Inter x Dinipro and Celtic x Red Bull, good luck friend!

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
do you take in consideration, dropping odds and stuff, im just watching the odds portal to see if i can find some good odd dropped and bet on it :D

avibar

avibar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does anyone know a site u could bet on match and olso in the same betting sheet put thet a certain player will score more then the other team striker or one of the other players??

used to make lots of money until the betting companie bloked this option

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
does anyone know a site u could bet on match and olso in the same betting sheet put thet a certain player will score more then the other team striker or one of the other players??

used to make lots of money until the betting companie bloked this option

What is betting site you use that blocked this option?

This type of bet you will find only in games in the big leagues for example today in the Europa League you can find in the game Dynamo Moscow x Panathinaikos is offered 220 betting options at william hill Poker, if you have not account you can use the link CardsChat to create:

William Hill link CardsChat

Good Luck! :)

avibar

avibar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is betting site you use that blocked this option?

This type of bet you will find only in games in the big leagues for example today in the Europa League you can find in the game Dynamo Moscow x Panathinaikos is offered 220 betting options at William Hill Poker, if you have not account you can use the link CardsChat to create:

William Hill link CardsChat

Good Luck! :)
its a local betting site only in my country not something worldwide thanks for the link will check it out .

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not do it. I watch football but there's a reason why the bookies always win. Not wise to bet sports or horses. 99% losers lifetime. As for fun once in a while I would say that's fine. But I won't do it.

Fknife

Fknife

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to bet on MMA, mostly on underdogs. Upsets such as Werdum vs Emelianenko or Dillashaw vs Barao are perfect examples what I was always looking for :)

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry Draza, but I had to bet to the detriment of his team, a shame I did not include bet on Everton Draw No Bet in accumulator, was guess that at least would tie with Wolfs ... anyway, I increased my profit ..:cool:

Attachments

• ScreenShot747.jpg
    ScreenShot747.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 35
BiliousBetil

BiliousBetil

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sage Advise

A few years ago on the old Gambler's Book Club podcast, the interviewer asked a professional sports better how can the average person can become successful in sports betting. His dry response: Pick up a copy of Ed Miller's "Small Stakes Hold'em." ;)

rogerdelpk

rogerdelpk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are some rumours that some tennis matches were fixed, Davidenko was a suspect on one of this cases..............if you start betting dont accept any bonus of betting sites because there are a scam, your money will be hostage of them...

PokerPete

PokerPete

RIP Logic And Sanity
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not do it. I watch football but there's a reason why the bookies always win.
..the reason "bookies always win" is much the same way the "house" always wins in a cash poker game...
just like in poker, you're betting against other people...not the bookie..the bookie will set odds (or in American football "give points") such that the action on both sides "balances" such each side pays the other regardless of the outcome...except a little "rake" is taken...just like poker :)

zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you have the time, it can be profitable

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In my local betting shop they run a league. It is based on Football and basically all you have to do is pick a match where you think both teams will score and you are allowed to pick 5 or more fixtures. This is based on the weekend fixtures across the English leagues, (top 4 leagues), I noticed that they didn't include the scottish leagues, probably odds too favourable then. I enjoy it as a laugh and gives you something to laugh about on a Saturday afternoon. The problem with this is that it never goes to form, e.g. Today (29.11.14) One team who have a record of the worst attempts on goals in the Premiership have had 14 attempts on goal in the first 30 mins?!?!?!?! - bleedin crazy..........gl with your sports betting and don't gamble too much on it...............:D:D:D

ammytyagi

ammytyagi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IN
Chips
I do bet on sports occasionally . I usually bet on Cricket and Major soccer leagues & tournaments. I like to bet on live games as it more fun.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars