What do you think about the new player of Manchester United Alexis Sánchez??

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think about the new player of Manchester United Alexis Sánchez?? Do you think it was good to pay so much for it? or do you think Alexis Sanchez is too overvalued? or do you think that it is a correct decision and that Alexis is worth all that money that was paid?:flute:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-28-18-10-29-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-01-28-18-10-29-1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 28
Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I respectfully say that it is overrated

:sheep:

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I will only say that I don't expect him to achieve anything big with this club.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not really I understand, than this football player is good. it seems to me to the Arsenal it was lucky more in acquisition of Mkhitaryan who will add to the Arsenal of a creative. Manchester United one of the richest clubs of Europe, could get stronger forward, than Sanchez, but if Mkhitaryan is definitely not necessary, then it is so best of all for all.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i think he has good qualities, but in last period he didn t feel great at Arsenal, maybe he wanted a change in hes career, al Manchester he will be better.Theprice is a little overrated. Mkhitaryan will bring Arsenal an advantage for team

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I 've always liked this player , I don't know how much they paid , but I really don't like when I see teams paying many (hundreds??) of milions to buy players , overvalued =>yes

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in the position that he is going to play at Manchester is very demanding, coach Mouriño is also ... I do not think Alexis is at his best and performance to fill that position and in that club

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes , I can see that , you are right , Mourinho is very demanding coach . I look forward to seeing how Alexis does in the future :)

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think since Alexis began to practice in Man.Utd. many tries, tries to "break" the game! Make very good performances and sometimes wrong (though a man, of course)! # 7 fits him and he is not a burden, moves freely, insofar as it allows the scheme!
I do not think is overvalued at a time other underestimate him!

Egorov Alex

Egorov Alex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
such a player is definitely useful to the strongest club.

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good player, but he needs time to understand how UTD plays

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is a good signing, but in reality the Manchester United, still not reinforced where they have faults that is the midfield, since they have no game creators but depends on individualities and with alexis sanchez will not change any of that.

I

Isabelafsd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he´s a very good player,i like him.

Willroquefan

Willroquefan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
A normal player that don't have much to give to Manchester United.Sanches is good playing for chile,there I like him playing.

A

ANlMAL

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
City dodged a bullet there

When the press was touting him to either Manchester Team, i was hoping the red half got him. His position is where mata likes to play, silva at city so he was always looking to fight for a place. Its a shame he now trains under marinio as he and a lot of your team have found that marinio is not a Manure Manager. Too arrogant like utds owner and never would emerge from fergie or bills shadow.

The fans must be crying atm and if you could get David with marinio then you nearly replaced the god of Manchester Football and them bloody kids but the blue moon does rise and we know you hear us now.

Let the players play because your position is not where your team should be ending up.:flute::flute:

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a shadow of himself than he left arsenal. I think it was a huge mistake.