What is better? Super Bowl Tickets or World Series Tickets?

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is better? Super Bowl Tickets or World Series Tickets?

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would take the World Series tickets because the Super Bowl is too much of a party for me rather than the game.

I love AFC/NFC championship weekend much better as a football fan.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I pick the super bowl tickets simply because its winner take all and more entertainment things at halftime.

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess that each person likes it, in my case I prefer the world series because I'm not a american futbol fan but the average American definitely prefers the super bowl

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i lean superbowl mostly cause the weather is most likely warmer than the world series

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would prefer the Super Bowl. Its would be fun watching in the stadium when Los Angeles wins the title this year.
Im not a big fan of baseball.

B

brettlums

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Super Bowl over World Series tickets unless it’s game 7 then i’d have to take a game 7 ticket

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
superbowl

hard decision though I think currently I would go with world series tickets since nfl teams are at a top level

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Super Bowl over World Series tickets unless it’s game 7 then i’d have to take a game 7 ticket

This for me. A game 7 between two great teams is an amazing experience after battling to get to that point

B

brettlums

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This for me. A game 7 between two great teams is an amazing experience after battling to get to that point

exactly a game like that is a can't miss

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Super bowl tickets, baseball is only fun to watch if you are hammered

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 game, super bowl all the way!!

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Super Bowl the half time show is awesome as well.

The innings breaks in Baseball kills the excitement too much for me.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I’d take a Stanley Cup Final game over anything but.... I was at the Jays/Rangers ALDS Game 5.

Best Sports experience I’ve ever had.

If someone offered me Super Bowl Tickets or World Series id take the Super Bowl.

Such a spectacle

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SuperBowl tickets are way better. It’s the biggest game of the year besides maybe the World Cup final every 4 years. I’ve been to a few World Series games so maybe the allure is lessened, but never been to the super bowl. Definitely on my bucket list.

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would rather go to the Super Bowl because it's one game. Game 7 of the World Series might compare but I think the Super Bowl is more exciting.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Super Bowl ticket for me. That would be the one that I would want. One game and it's over. That's the way I like it. One and done championship.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Baseball is boring to watch,,,give me the Super Bowl tickets. (i'd sell em and watch the game at a bar,,,Party!!) :dancing2:

D

Don Chonch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, both would be amazing, I haven't been to either, but I think you go to the football game. The pinnacle of American sports! Plus I think the Superbowl is in Miami this year. Colts vs. Vikings? Here we go

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Superbowl, hands down for me. I've been to a few. I've been to a few playoff games in baseball also, not the world series, and it was just ok. Baseball is an amazingly slow sport to watch, and it's more of a social drinking thing in my eyes to be entertaining. It's just not my thing. I could see someone saying the exact same thing about football for themselves.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As much as I love football I love watching it better on TV for whatever reason. I would take the World Series tickets because as a baseball fan I like going to the game better than watching it on TV and watching a World Series game in person would be amazing.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would choose the Super Bowl tickets I think it is a unique and more exciting event than the 7 possible games of the world series

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends. Am I getting world series tickets for the entire series?. I'd still prefer Superbowl.