What about Pepe from Besiktas?

javi12k

javi12k

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To start off with my first 'actual' post, I'd like to share with you that I'm a huge sports fan. I play soccer myself as a centreback, so I hope that everyone agrees I somewhat know what I am talking about.

Now you all may know him, Pepe. He is a former Real Madrid player and recently moved to play for Besiktas. When everybody sees Pepe they immediately think about how unsportsmanlike of a player he is, and how bad his behaviour on the field is.

But is this actually true? Apart from the back-kicking incident which we may have all seen, is his behaviour on the field actually this bad? He has not picked up a lot of red cards in his career if you compare him to former teammates like Sergio Ramos.

What do you think about Pepe? Leave your thoughts as I would like to have more insights on this player.

Javi

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest that was a very bad tackle, wait we can't even call it a tackle, he was kicking a man on the ground on purpose, right than he deserved to be excluded from soccer for a couple of years, to go to therapy or something because this guy clearly needed to work on his self control. I'm a sports fan too and i really don't like unsportsmanlike behavior on the field.

F

Flash

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pepe despite being a violent defender, receive several cards, he is still a good defender. in the besiktas is a new opportunity for him to rise up in football, I hope he will be a great defender again