Welcome home, Lebron!

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron James is coming back to Cleveland to play for the Cavaliers. It's hard to forgive him for what he did, but on the other hand, he's the best player in the NBA, and we suck. Do you guys think us Cleveland fans should welcome him home with open arms??

V

Vazh93

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forgive, but never forget. :) I really think Lebron can work well with Kyrie.

PrOKatana

PrOKatana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I say yes you should get right back is an essential player for any team [one of the best players in the world]

blitzenfish

blitzenfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most everyone would have jumped at the opportunity to put a championship team together. Cav's didn't.... Miami did and he went. He's has his rings now and he's returned home. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Cav's compete for a championship now.... as to OP.... I'd be happy as hell he's back.

ammytyagi

ammytyagi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IN
Chips
Lebron is one of best Nba player. Cleveland Cav. will be now aiming for the championship.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron is one of best Nba player. Cleveland Cav. will be now aiming for the championship.
The best player in the world wont help the Cavs enuff for them to compete for a championship right out of the starting blocks. Don't know what do yahall think??????:creep:

T

thatgreekdude

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cleveland are probably the most talented roster in the league right now, you have Irving, Waiters, Thompson, Bennett,Varejao, a few good role players and maybe even Wiggins aswell! (scary) throw in LeBron James (the best overall basketball player ever IMO) these young guys are going to improve and mature by having LeBron around them, I think it might take a while into the season for them to find their rhythm but i'd dub the Cavs as potential champions easily. I think it's easy to forgive him if you win the championship lol.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
cavs wont win a championship

moses59

moses59

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am a proud Cleveland fan for all teams the browns, cavs and indians and i will always support their players i am also happy that the cavs got the king back but u can not forget about the browns picks this year and hey this is football season now :D

i Frenzy

i Frenzy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a Heat fan I am happy he went back home but mad just like y'all were when he left lol. But honestly, in my own opinion, I think it will bite him in the a$$. I'm not hating on the Cavs but their best chance at even becoming a contender is if they pick up Kevin Love.

scorpion1367

scorpion1367

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he's gonna wear number 23 again , I guess he really does wanna be like Mike........scorp

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I still can't believe that he's back in Cleveland. It's uber good for the city & those fans really did/do love him dearly.

I'm pretty stoked to see him play there again.

B

brokenlung911

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
boo i never would have gone back anywhere but there

i Frenzy

i Frenzy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
e7e9uhut.jpg

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Lebron James is coming back to Cleveland to play for the Cavaliers. It's hard to forgive him for what he did, but on the other hand, he's the best player in the NBA, and we suck. Do you guys think us Cleveland fans should welcome him home with open arms??

They will & they should, enjoy. Not embracing his return would be like foldin poc A's pre every time cause they didn't hold up once.
By the way, you have stopped doin that, I hope. :eek: :D

rodrigoudf

rodrigoudf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cavaliers: Lebron + Love + Irving!! wow

O

oreska7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never liked lebron very much, he is deff great player and great worker but leaving cavs in first place was covards move... Do you think he wouod go back if he didn't know that they will bring him more players to be contenders? I guess i liked nba more when i was a child and when players stick with their clubs ( iverson )....

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its all about money he dont care what the fans think...

O

oreska7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well they have the names to attack the title for sure...

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im actually excited to see what these guys can do this yr. Not sure why Lebron left in the 1st place to end up returning a few years later but I think he should of stayed. But then again they might not have received all those top picks to get them where the roster is now. Should be a good year for u Cavs fans.

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron is overrated just because you can steam roll the lane and have the refs bail you out every time hardly makes you best player in the world. He ran outta Cleveland because he couldn't do anything without a Batman to his Robin hence playing with D.Wade. Lebron has a whiney attitude and everything he does has to be in the spot light or he throws a temper tantrum, like last year when everyone was talking about KD for MVP he started crying cuz he thinks its his award.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron is overrated

WHAAAAAAAAT? I`m not a fan, i used to laugh about Lebron`s performances at crunch time, but you can`t say crap about his numbers.
Even Jordan needed a good team to win championships: Kukoc, Pippen, Rodman.

Organize a Home Poker Game