This weekend's Chelsea v Liverpool a make or break

M

Mosco

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
31st October, 2015 Chelsea vs Liverpool match, is it a make or break for Jose Mourinho? As Chelsea have continued in their losing streak, speculations are that should Chelsea not win Liverpool in this up-coming match, the coach can be fired. They also lost in the Capital One Cup to Stoke City FC on penalties

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As in the words of Moany Mo - 'i have nothing to say' :rofl:

Fisrt half i thought Liverpool were poor, no control of the ball, which was the only reason had possesion.
Thankfully the 2nd half, they decided to attack more and the performance was a lot better. Showing how poor Chelski are at the back - esp with a slow, old Terry plodding aound.

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well done on your prediction and bet Esanu ~ Hope you "kopped" the lot !!

Moaning Mo is safe till end of the season and then we'll see ~ I mean who would they replace him with Brendan Rodgers NOT!!!!

Sam Carter

Sam Carter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting, when Mourinho will be fired?:)
Chelsea plays really awful. As MU fan, I'm not complaining))
But it is a pitiful sight...

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
E

Esanu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In less than one month will be fired. Even if the clause in the contract is huge...

R

Ranny

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hes not interested in turning it round, just waiting for the 20mil payout. Any class and he would resign.

M

Mosco

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
normal behaviour for someone who wants to protect their huuuuuuge ego...if he said something then that makes him vunerable ....and he certainly cant do that, given the success he's had...

the bigger the ego, the more vunerable the person....believe it or not

I can no longer see anything special in the 'special person' even when he refused to grant post-match press interviews

M

Mosco

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
normal behaviour for someone who wants to protect their huuuuuuge ego...if he said something then that makes him vunerable ....and he certainly cant do that, given the success he's had...

the bigger the ego, the more vunerable the person....believe it or not

Even if he said something it will not change the already battered club position in the log. Not saying anything is better than the normal outbursts from the 'special person'

Organize a Home Poker Game