Watching hockey and sending a thread! 🇨🇦

A

Acadien07

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So today I would a love to play a few free rolls but did not happen ! Visiting my son so decided to send a thread! There would a been 3 - hockey games so most of the times I would a been watching hockey 🏒 and playing poker! Do you players watch hockey and play poker too ??? The only problem with that is you might not pay attention enough on your poker game ?🤔

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker requires enough time to concentrate. Especially if you don't use HUD like me. The Hockey World Championship is coming now. I don't plan to mix these two cases at the same time. Even if the tournaments are freerolls. But if you only play at one poker table and watch hockey, it won't affect your game too much.

T

TBonerMan1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually watch something while playing poker and last night I thought that I would watch hockey now that playoff’s are on, Edmonton Oilers vs. LA Kings played and I noticed that I pay more attention to my poker game than anything else that is on tv I didn’t even notice the hockey game was over as it didn’t seem like I played poker for a few hours while the hockey game was on