Warriors not such a sure bet anymore

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You really have to watch out when betting on the Golden State warriors this year. Been careful to check the team match-ups before betting on them...little unsettled right now. Thinkin' Durant needs to move on...To Los Angeles :) Go Lakers :)

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be amazing if Durant came to the Knicks which means it's never going to happen

R

reggie_g

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nah this season still belongs to gsw after this maybe the core would break up

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the warriors are healthy they will win the title this year, period.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golden State maybe having some concerns but when playoffs come they are going to be the Golden State that we have all accustomed to see.

starlord2014

starlord2014

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If the Warriors are not careful the Rockets will knock them out this year.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't worry about them just yet. Plenty of time to get healthy and to iron out any locker room issues.

The comment about durrant to the Knicks, I don't see that happening. He seems like a chaser, I don't think he wants to be "the" guy on a team, he wants to be on stacked teams. Lal is a option I think is likely. Why knows, players tali between one another, a group could agree to go anywhere together and be instant powers.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The rockets actually got worse this year

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Makes me happy to see them not be as good as before. It killed me when I seen cupcake KD sign with them to try for an easy championship. I swear, I lost all respect for him as a basketball player. And gained even more for Russel for staying with the Thunder while cupcake went to chase his easy ring.

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a good joke.
GSW wins the title this season. You cant guard Chef Curry.

I agree. In addition, as the Bulls won 6 championships and even without Jordan 2 years they had deep runs...so for 8 years, night in and Night out teams are gunning for you. You are their "game of the year" during regular season. Yeah that #1 seed is nice but at the end of the day the GSW win.