Vasyl Lomachenko

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey I was wondering what your guys thoughts on Vasyl Lomachenko are. In my opinion he is the best pound for pound fighter in the world and has been for a while. I would put him above a guy like Crawford. He's looked unbeatable in his fights and even toys with his opponents a la mohammed ali.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's a phenomenon, is the best pound fighter X pound, I'd like to see him fight Pacquiao, it would be a great fight.

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At this point in his career I think Lomachenko would pick Pacquiao apart. Loma is almost similar to Floyd in the fact that it's so hard to connect shots on him which Pacquiao struggled with before (yes he got smoked and his shoulder wasn't what made him lose vs Floyd)

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never saw this guy. Put a video of him for us to check it out.
Cheers,
M.D.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the strongest Amateur boxer from the post-Soviet space, 2-fold Olympic champion if he had stayed for another Olympics he would have won it, straightened in the ring with rivals more than him, for 4 years in professionals became a champion in 3 weight, the future owner of the Boxing hall of fame!

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOMA heads the list of pound for pound, so he doesn't care who to boxing

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is pretty hard to argue against Lomachenko being the best p4p fighter out there right now, especially after GGG lost (rightly or wrongly). His relative low profile is only due to him not having a worthy rival or two. A victim of his own success.

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
True fighter, not that khabib and conor

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts