Van Gaal's philosophy

Sam Carter

Sam Carter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why Man United plays so bad last time? It's a total disappointment..

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like he's getting sacked....mourinho in? Or pepi......and giggs oot the door.

vali246

vali246

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they lost today 1-2 to norwich,something is not right with the team.

mitozgd

mitozgd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im United fan and I was with Van Gaal until recently. But now Im really concerned and sad.

I hope Giggs and Scholes will take control of club.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man U just isnt the same without Alex Ferguson running the show =(

Sam Carter

Sam Carter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Giggs will be next coach. I dont think that Mourinho is the better variant.
MU needs a coach for years, that will be a legend and I dont see any variants except Ryan.

M

monoskyx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Van Gaal out Manchester united need change
the next coach will be Jose Maurinho

kidmeister

kidmeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we lose to Stoke there's talk LVG is out, looking like the Premier League next season might have the worlds top managers in one league. Mourinho ( Manchester United ) Guardiola ( Manchester City ) Diego Simeone ( Chelsea ) Klopp ( scousers )

mitozgd

mitozgd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Premier League definitely need some changes. I know its more competitive then last few years but in Champions League the clubs from Premier League are not competitive.

So in my opinion, first what they need to change is to bring world-class managers like Mourinho, Guardiola and few others to top clubs, and the next thing is to start playing modern football without all those strongmen without technique.

Sam Carter

Sam Carter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we lose to Stoke there's talk LVG is out, looking like the Premier League next season might have the worlds top managers in one league. Mourinho ( Manchester United ) Guardiola ( Manchester City ) Diego Simeone ( Chelsea ) Klopp ( scousers )

Simeone wont leave Athletico. He has told in the last interview that he wants to stay in Madrid and continue work with Athletico. And I hope that Mourinho will train someone else.

D

deerythfc

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Utd have been pretty boring to watch for a few years now tbf

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They sure didnt ask for Alex fergusons input on his replacement and its showed bigtime ,this guy is out to soon =(

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Van Gaal is a shame for MUFC and he won't win anything with his old fashioned way to play football, the only thing he is good at is killing footballer careers... u will see!

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Giggs was a great player. I think he could be a coach for the team for a long time. Mourinho can do the result but not for long. He wants new challenges. As it was with him at Porto, Chelsea, Real Madrid ... such a great club need a coach who will train more than a decade. This was how Ferguson. For him every season with the team was a new challenge, a new struggle.And no one who trains half a year and say, "I was invited to ...." and leave. That is why I also believe in the Welsh Wizard. A man who spent his entire career at one club will not throw it never for anything.