Sheffler for safe ew Bet

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Scottie is good enough to win all the majors and I wish he hadn't got himself locked up because I think it did affect his performance in the PGA in the day after the incident when probably his adrenaline waned off and lack of sleep hit him hard. I think if that had not happened he would be going for 3 in a row this weekend and everybody would have been talking about the Grand Slam.

M

Manf1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I dont know much about golf, but if John Ram play my money it is in him

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Round 3 big guns other than Scheff in the hunt 👀

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was cheering for Rory but he did really blow that one and he should have given an interview--he probably picked up his million dollar plus cheque. He takes the game and life way too seriously and I think until he learns to laugh at himself a bit he will keep missing short putts and never win another major. I can only imagine what it will be like to be around the sourpuss in the next while and I think the divorce will soon be back on.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was cheering for Rory but he did really blow that one and he should have given an interview--he probably picked up his million dollar plus cheque. He takes the game and life way too seriously and I think until he learns to laugh at himself a bit he will keep missing short putts and never win another major. I can only imagine what it will be like to be around the sourpuss in the next while and I think the divorce will soon be back on.
Tend to agree with that. It's only golf