RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi mates! Soon all the world will watch the Winter Olympics. I am a quite aware that not all of you are interested in such a thing as snowsport. Anyway, what about you, whose looking in forward for the Olympic games startup? What are you going to watch, which Olimpics event you will look over? Are you going to support your national team?What is your expectaton from this main sport event which is held quadrennially? Thanks for your feedback, mates.

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After sloppy IOC, I have no desire to watch games. Do not allow for the game so many athletes. And all this is based on the testimony of one unbalanced person and on the scratches on the samples. Rave.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Olimpic Games 2018

the whole world is on the lookout, without a doubt a great moment for those athletes who have been preparing for years to reach an optimum level, my country is attentive to the participation of our marchista athletes because we have already had a gold medal in that category:bebored:

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Half pipe snowboard always amazes me what they can do

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many Russian athletes were not allowed to participate in the games. This is the wrong decision. Games without Russia is like a torch without fire.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sure! Such gravity extreme sport is very attractive even for whose who are not being a big sports fan.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking forward to the Olympics! Ski Jumping (tricks and distance) are fun to watch! Speed skating, hockey and all other skiing events will hold my attention. I forgot about sledding and luge as well!

DannyWhite

DannyWhite

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Eagles from Poland ---> GOLD rest I dont believe in good results but like always wish best!!!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
half pipe and hockey are what im watching

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Folks, what about curling?

Curling

Canadians are very strong on this count as well as the Scotch, the Swedes and Uncle Sam!

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like figure skating, freestyle, jumping, biathlon, hockey. But most of all I love bobsled. I do not know why, but I like this kind of winter competition the most, and especially when I play the fours. Their synchronized actions are very interesting to me. I do not like to watch curling, because I do not really understand the rules. Externally, it seems interesting, the athletes are trying, but I can not grasp the meaning of their actions. The commentator says that it is necessary to be closer to something and throw out from somewhere a rival. But I did not particularly understand the rules of this competition.

But in particular I watch competitions in which Ukrainian sportsmen take part, as I worry about their results. And it's more interesting to watch.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great event comes and I will enjoy as much as possible, my favorite disciplines are biathlon and skiing

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are there some skijumping lovers or only me? :D

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, Man!
I think all Poland deeps in love to ski jumper Kamil Stoch at present.
Meantime he became one of the most successuful ski jumper in this sport and revived the interest to this discipline.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I never understood the game of Curling , to explain what is the interest of this game?
Frankly speaking, i would like to hear something about it from our overseas mates.
Are here some curling fans from canada, USA, sweden, Scotland etc?

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll only watch hockey.Many Russian athletes were not allowed to participate in the games ,and without them I am not interested in watching other sports at these games.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
because of the injustice in this world, I only look at hockey and I wish only great victories to the great Russian hockey players.

Putin545

Putin545

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched the biathlon, everyone complained about the cold, and the next day they wanted to stop the game because of the cold wind

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lets go shaun white in the halfpipe tonight

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never understood the game of Curling , to explain what is the interest of this game?
Go Canada!! If it`s on ice,,we`re in it to win it!!!! :elefant: We dominate the curling world(Won Gold today in the mixed event! Woot!) I would explain it`s like shuffleboard,but with giant rocks,on long sheets of ice. Cheers mate!!! :)

woonybet

woonybet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm rooting for any belgian, but wintersports is not our best trade :).Sad thing is that my country only likes soccer & riding bikes...

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Of course, Man!
I think all Poland deeps in love to ski jumper Kamil Stoch at present.
Meantime he became one of the most successuful ski jumper in this sport and revived the interest to this discipline.

Yesterday Kamil Stoch became Olympic champion! Congrats!

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

half pipe and hockey are what im watching

Go Canada!! If it`s on ice,,we`re in it to win it!!!! :elefant: We dominate the curling world(Won Gold today in the mixed event! Woot!) I would explain it`s like shuffleboard,but with giant rocks,on long sheets of ice. Cheers mate!!! :)

As of today, Canadian Cassie Sharpe won ski halfpipe, Canadian pair Virtue and Moir took gold in ice dance skate. There were some incredible performances of Canadians at the running Winter Olympics 2018. Speaking of Canadians accross the nation, I am pretty sure that skating for them a sight more than just hobby and fun. They are very strong on the ice, and such excellent results of the Canada Team at Olympics will attract more folks therein arousing persistent striving to be involved into skating. It is way to go!

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah RedGnom, Kamil is one of the best jumpers in history <3 :D

We have gold and bronze!

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Dark day for Canadian hockey.... Men's Olympic team loses to germany in semifinals....

Top 10 Games