Upcoming NFL Season

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the NFL kicking off this Thursday just wondering how many of you think Tampa Bay and the "Brady Bunch" can take it all again this year?

My guess is they won't . Your Thoughts?

Cheers :D

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the NFL kicking off this Thursday just wondering how many of you think Tampa Bay and the "Brady Bunch" can take it all again this year?

My guess is they won't . Your Thoughts?

Cheers :D

It is all about that defense. If they are strong then Tom can help them win it all without down the field plays. Which he should be able to do all year while protecting himself by getting rid of the ball quickly

Think broncos with peyton

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TB first SB team to return all 22 starters. Brady and Leftwich (Offensive Coordinator) are very comfortable with each other and the offence. TB had a top defensive line in 2020 and added what looks like an exceptional rookie pass rusher in Joe Tyron. Repeating is hard last team to do that was was led by let me think now ........ Oh yes it was BRADY. So can they repeat? Hell yes I think they can the only thing that could stop them is them.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it'll be a TB V KC Superbowl. In fact as a KC fan I'm hoping for it.
But this time I hope KC has it's first team offensive line fit. Then we'll have a great game with the team who has the ball last winning.
(Did you see the Dallas V TB opening game of the season?)

A

aviatorsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The cowboys looked amazing in the opener.