Upcoming Beijing Olympics

AlexsandrM36

AlexsandrM36

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone and good day!
The Winter Olympic Games in China will start very soon. A very interesting event for sports lovers.
Of course, the pandemic has made its negative adjustments to this sporting event, but still it will take place in February.
I will watch the broadcasts on TV and follow the games of the Russian ice hockey team, as well as the biathlon and skiing teams with particular attention.
And what types of winter competitions at the Olympics will be interesting for you???

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me Winter Olympics is generally associated with figure skating and hockey. That's what I usually might be watching, but I don't think I'll be following these Olympics.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The biathlon and cross country skiing event are interesting to watch plus the short track speed skating.

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to all! I love watching all Olympic winter sports! I'm waiting for the start of the competition:)

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Beats daytime television any day of the week! Bring on more sports!!!

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the summer olympics ended a few months ago, and the winter ones are already starting. Wonderful:icon_thum

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Love the Olympic games. Love to root and cheer for the USA and any athlete that is near or breaks a record. Have to admire the dedication and perseverance of all participants

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll be watching speed skating, hockey, snowboarding, figure skating.

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I will watch as much as possible. Preference is biathlon, cross-country skiing, speed skating, curling.

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I will watch hockey, snowboarding, short track. I hope the virus will not complicate the situation with the games.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hockey would be the top program if NHL players were here.

There will definitely be good matches anyway, but it would still be a different level.

Anyway, I’m welcome to watch every event until I get bored of the masked idiocy they’re starting to cultivate again. :deal:

(Anyone who doesn't understand what I'm talking about should search the internet to: -oxygen vomiting harmful effect on health and ineffectiveness of the mask against pathogens)

And please spare the trolls. :cool:

Good Olympics watching for everyone. :biggrin:

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to watch skiing, curling, and hockey

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
The Winter Olympic Games in China will start very soon.
And what types of winter competitions at the Olympics will be interesting for you???

Probably most unusual ones ?!? For example whatever thing in which women compete with snowboards lol ...

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i basically look at the google medal count, that's about it
cheering for canada

C

coolbrees 9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watched hockey, skiing, figure skating wit the wife so far the skiing was pretty interesting with the Australian winning gold and usa getting silver

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone. The Olympic Games started in China in a very interesting way. Watch fun! Liked the skiathlon!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I think it is the first time I´m watching a Winter Olympic Games and I´m enjoying it..I´ve watched some curling events (a very interesting sport with a lot of strategy) and snowboard.I will keep watching the more events I can.

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the victory of us in the women's relay!!!
The Winter Olympic Games in China will start very soon. A very interesting event for sports lovers.
Of course, the pandemic has made its negative adjustments to this sporting event, but still it will take place in February.
I will watch the broadcasts on TV and follow the games of the Russian ice hockey team, as well as the biathlon and skiing teams with particular attention.