UFS

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good evening everyone. What do you think of the mixed martial arts fighter Djon Djonse? How is he to you ?!:)

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jon Bones Jones is very good, one of the best in UFC Octagon.
It will be very interesting match tomorrow against Dominick Reyes.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else think Reyes got hosed? I thought the first three rounds where his easy, and the last two were close. I thought there were several fights there that the judges were sleeping on. Joe Rogan even makes a comment about how during one of the women's fights the judges were not even watching the fight.

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else think Reyes got hosed? I thought the first three rounds where his easy, and the last two were close. I thought there were several fights there that the judges were sleeping on. Joe Rogan even makes a comment about how during one of the women's fights the judges were not even watching the fight.

I agree with you Reyes got robbed.

He dominated in round one, if he just pushed it more and attacked more aggressively after that first drop, maybe it could have been finished early. But Jones slowed it down and later made some good kicks.

Second round, crazy offence from Reyes early on...:boxing:
Third round there was more pressure from Jones, but not enough.
Fourth round was pretty even, both of them ware already getting tired...
I don't know about fifth round, Jones was pressuring, but still :stupid:

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that Jonsan was condemned for the battle, since his opponent introduced a more fierce battle, and Jonsan refutes everything, the laughter is shorter ...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
topic author I appeal to you, can you open your eyes? and see that a day earlier a discussion was already open on this subject. and correctly written UFC and not UFS.You can also communicate to everyone in one topic, and so little interest in the sports section.