UFC

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
who was or is still the best UFC fighter FOR YOU. for me the best of all time was Rickson Grace, the guy was a beast and never lost a fight.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Gracie family is amazing!
i see on wikipedia and Rickson never fought in UFC but still a great fighter
Jon Jones is the greatest

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For me the best of all time is Georges "Rush" St-Pierre. Supremely fit athlete, fast, fluid and robust enough to render another man powerless. It is this sublime blend of the physical and the cerebral -- and the byproduct of it, to the tune of a 26-2 record and UFC championships in two weight divisions - that makes St-Pierre the greatest mixed martial fighter of all time in my opinion.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though I hate him and root against him every fight, Jon jones never loses.

ch1r4q

ch1r4q

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Speaking of MMA globally it has to be Fedor. Guy was undefeated for 10 years in his prime time, as a freakin heavyweight. And literally defeated all the best fighters at the time. Coleman, Minotaur, Cro Cop, Arlovski, Rendleman, Mark Hunt and many more.

As of UFC I would say GSP. If Jones wasn't a cheater I would possible compare it to him, but only "if", who knows if he would still be that successful. UFC always had double standards. Speaking of GSP, he is just amazing both as a person and a fighter, best MMA representer of all time.