UFC 259

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, there will be a gala of ufc 259 and in the evening of the evening the belt will be defended by Polish Sila Jan Błachowicz, will he defend the belt? Will Adesanya defeat the Pole? What do you think? It promises to be a really good duel. The women's duel for the belt also promises to be interesting, and it is going in it Amanda Nunes vs. Megan Anderson

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am really excited for the whole card. Top to bottom it looks like some great fights.

W

watso

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Adesanya is awesome but I hope he doesn’t fall into the champion trap of fighting to just barely win.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Adesanya is awesome but I hope he doesn’t fall into the champion trap of fighting to just barely win.
Like he did against Anderson Silva and Yoel Romero?

I'm really excited about this whole card. Amazing fights coming up tomorrow.

I think Israel is coming too light to fight Blachowicz. I think Blachowicz will defend his title.

Hoping Aljamain becomes the new champion.

Thiago Santos vs Aleksandar Rakic looks very, very promising. Can't wait for this one!!!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this should be great card why cant more ppv be like this i think all they three title fights are good lets go anderson to beat nunes

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I'm really excited about this whole card. Amazing fights coming up tomorrow.

I think Israel is coming too light to fight Blachowicz. I think Blachowicz will defend his title.

Hoping Aljamain becomes the new champion.

Thiago Santos vs Aleksandar Rakic looks very, very promising. Can't wait for this one!!!
UFC events during 2020 were amazing, best year ever, IMO. And the few events of 2021 have been great as well. But yesterday's UFC event, despite having some amazing fights in theory, failed to deliver, and not in a small way. I guess this long streak of great events had to end eventually.

I thought Thiago Santos vs Aleksandar Rakic was going to be the best fight of the main card, but it turned out to be the worst.

I usually don't bet at sports, but I did make a small bet on Aljamain to win... talk about being lucky. :p

I thought, like I mentioned in my previous comment, that Blachowicz was going to win. Guess I should have bet on him as well. :argh:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
UFC events during 2020 were amazing, best year ever, IMO. And the few events of 2021 have been great as well. But yesterday's UFC event, despite having some amazing fights in theory, failed to deliver, and not in a small way. I guess this long streak of great events had to end eventually.

I thought Thiago Santos vs Aleksandar Rakic was going to be the best fight of the main card, but it turned out to be the worst.

I usually don't bet at sports, but I did make a small bet on Aljamain to win... talk about being lucky. :p

I thought, like I mentioned in my previous comment, that Blachowicz was going to win. Guess I should have bet on him as well. :argh:

I did bet on Blachowicz. I've followed that guy for a number of years which is part of why I picked him. The other reason was because I really don't like Adesanya .

I also bet on Rakic, Aljamain & Dominic Cruz It was looking like a good night for me but I got greedy and went for a few parlays too & none of them came through for me.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I did bet on Blachowicz. I've followed that guy for a number of years which is part of why I picked him. The other reason was because I really don't like Adesanya .

I also bet on Rakic, Aljamain & Dominic Cruz It was looking like a good night for me but I got greedy and went for a few parlays too & none of them came through for me.
Congrats on winning with Blachowicz, I thought about betting on him, but in the end decided on Aljamain. I see we both got lucky with that one. :D

BTW, I used to like Adesanya when he started fighting in the UFC, but he's said and done some things I don't agree with at all and now I feel kind of like you, I just don't like the guy.

I wanted Thiago Santos to win his fight but he fought terrible against Rakic. Maybe Joe Rogan has a point and he didn't recover fully from that knee injury/surgery. And Dominick Cruz's fight was probably the best one out of this lot. Congrats on all your wins. :top:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Congrats on winning with Blachowicz, I thought about betting on him, but in the end decided on Aljamain. I see we both got lucky with that one. :D

BTW, I used to like Adesanya when he started fighting in the UFC, but he's said and done some things I don't agree with at all and now I feel kind of like you, I just don't like the guy.

I wanted Thiago Santos to win his fight but he fought terrible against Rakic. Maybe Joe Rogan has a point and he didn't recover fully from that knee injury/surgery. And Dominick Cruz's fight was probably the best one out of this lot. Congrats on all your wins. :top:

Thanks.
I too like Adesanya when he began in the UFC. If he'd stayed humble I think I still would've.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Just watched UFC Vegas 30, my friend Shavkat Rakhmonov won 2 fight in UFC by submission in 2nd round, his record now is 14:0 ( 7 KO's and 7 Submissions) He is future UFC Welterweight Champion.