UFC 252: Miocic vs. Cormier 3 Who you got?

S

SMOKIN_ACES

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On August 15th, 2020, Stipe Miocic and Daniel Cormier are fighting for Miocic belt. Who you got to win? I got Daniel Cormier.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Cormier for me as well! also in non ufc news Paige VanZant signed with bare knuckle fighting..

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
cormier takes it easy and a good fighter is very experienced in both muay thay and jiu-jitsu

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think Stipe will win. He's probably the best heavyweight ever in the UFC. In their first fight Cormier won with could be consider something of a lucky shot. I don't think DC will be so lucky again.

BTW, I do like DC in general, he's a great and powerful fighter. But Stipe is better, IMO. And in this one, I want Stipe to win, he deserves it more.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UFC 252 was good in general, lots of upsets. Also I think Stipe stuck to his game plan and attacked Cormiers body but Cormier really should have tried to wrestle more, hats off to both fighters, two of the greatest heavyweights of all time

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent event 252 yesterday Very good victory of the Ecuadorian against the American, the third fight of Miocic vs Conier, thus having the fight the champion Miocic