UFC 223 Khabib vs Tony

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings to all sportsmen and sports fans! :)
I have here for you Mini-Vote ...
Who do you think will win this fight on April 7, 2018 at UFC 223, New York, Brooklyn ...?
1.) Khabib "The Eagle" Nurmagomedov (MMA Record: 25-0)
2.) Tony "El Cucuy" Ferguson (MMA Record: 23: 3)
I believe that Khabib Nurmagomedov will win this fight ...

Last edited:
mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I just heard one of them got injured in training, fights off!

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
tony ferguson it s so agressive and unforeasseble, i would love to win :D

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope Khabib get the title , he's a very good fighter

R

raymondzav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think tony will win the fight, They are both great fighters. Will see if tony can keep his title.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I'll believe this fight is actually happening when the cage door closes with both of them inside, and not a moment sooner. They've both got a bad record of pulling out of fights :p

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
7 April my Birthday,i hope Khabib win this fight

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
WAAAY too early to announce this fight. I realize that the only reason for saying this is "luck" and "omens" - but c'mon.

The big plus for me is getting to see Dana's head explode when a big fight gets cancelled.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I just heard one of them got injured in training, fights off!
Where did you hear that? Or is this a joke? Because I just did search and the fight is still happening.

I for one, think the fight will happen and Khabib will come out as the winner. I like them both, and don't think Tony will be able to beat Khabib, nor anyone else at that division.

Khabib is such a monster that even Tyron Woodley, after hearing Joe Rogan tell him Khabib was maybe considering going up to 170, reacted saying, stay at 155, just stay at 155, not in a threatening manner, but kind of asking Khabib not to go to 170 (half joking, half acknowledging how good he is).

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Where did you hear that? Or is this a joke? Because I just did search and the fight is still happening.

Yes, it's a joke. Or maybe it's a Prediction. The streak is alive, it is strong. Respect the streak.

:date:

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think eagle beats bear, bear beats boogie man, eagle wins.

J

jignesh_cse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Khabib is going to WIN, he's a very good fighter

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw Khabib's training camp. Since he trains the observers, it seems that this is a robot and not a person. I do not detract from the training and merit of Tony, but I also believe in the victory of our fighter. But it's a sport! Let the strongest win!

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im rooting for Tony!!! Ferguson vs Mcgregor needs to happen.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to see Khabib smash this "BS guy tony" (as he called him haha) and then smash Tap Machine aka Chicken aka Conor McNugget

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's not a joke. All the villages are sick for the eagle. Tony underestimates Habbiba, he pulled the rack up. if Hubbib is in the best shape for a fight, Tony just does not stand a chance, I'd rather see it already.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Khabib "The Eagle" is the Best!! he will surely win one more time and keep his record of 0 lost fights

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doesn't it all feel a bit anticlimatic though? I mean even if this fight actually happens (and I'm still not holding my breath on that), neither of them will ever beat* McGregor the Moneyweight GOAT...

*drops mic*

* do I mean because they'd lose the fight, or do I mean that Conor would never actually sign on to fight them? You decide...

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It will be interesting to see the early line on this fight - because of course, there won't be a line at "fight time".

I think you've got to give Khabib the better overall chance of winning, but you never know with Ferguson. If Khabib can't control him on the ground, the submission danger would be significant. Same thing on the feet, Ferguson has all that length...

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be interesting to see the early line on this fight - because of course, there won't be a line at "fight time".

I think you've got to give Khabib the better overall chance of winning, but you never know with Ferguson. If Khabib can't control him on the ground, the submission danger would be significant. Same thing on the feet, Ferguson has all that length...

They're already up at multiple books, you can see them at https://www.bestfightodds.com/

Khabib is a -240 to -250 favourite. I haven't done film study or bet MMA for months, but I expect I'd probably want to take Ferguson's side at those prices (again, assuming the fight were to even happen yadda yadda yadda). Khabib is a monster on the ground but his stand up isn't that good, I remember him leading with his face a lot when he jumps in with those wild punches, and if he's still training with AKA they haven't exactly proven themselves to be treat at fixing flaws like that.

Also noticed they've got odds there for the Rose-Joanna rematch, I missed that they'd even announced that. So at least we get a decent headliner when Khabib-Tony inevitably falls through :p