• Total voters
peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Italy has delivered a solid performance throughout the year, has not lost a game in the Qualifiers. As for their first loss against Spain, is largely due to Bonucci not being mentally in the game, and subsequently its expulsion at first half.
Defensively, without a doubt, they are the most solid team in the world. We witnessed Catenaccio.2, Solid defending, swift counters, excellent ball movement. Spain built on that, they kept moving the ball, tiring the 10 men's squad. I see Italy advancing with flying colours, beating the second bracket, portugal or Turkey will have no chance against the Azzurri.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
The Italians are the most attractive to me in terms of the game, I am for them. Not getting to the World Cup in Italy or Portugal will be a big disadvantage for all fans of the world.:)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
most likely North Macedonia, they are more disciplined and the team play is on the level. The Italians are in decline, the Portuguese cannot always be rescued by Ronaldo, so my opinion Macedonia will pass here.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Italians are the most attractive to me in terms of the game, I am for them. Not getting to the World Cup in Italy or Portugal will be a big disadvantage for all fans of the world.:)
Not disadvantage at all... we want to see the best teams... and the best teams do qualify.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
North Macedonia have little chance of qualifying, they will not beat Italy in next game. Italy have played poorly in qualifiers and were not even able to beat Northern ireland and drew twice versus the Swiss so its on a knife edge for them...i would like to see Portugal qualify but its either them or Italy for me..

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I know, it almost impossible Italy wont make it through

most likely North Macedonia, they are more disciplined and the team play is on the level. The Italians are in decline, the Portuguese cannot always be rescued by Ronaldo, so my opinion Macedonia will pass here.
Do you believe it really! They don't play a beautiful football, dince they play with a low block, it is easy to beat them, Chiesa and Immobili have indivudual talent, they can cut through them like a hot knife through butter. Even if they managed to do two counter attacks per half, dont forget FB, or CDM, then comes MaDonnarumma.
Tactically they are the most superior team, collectively too, so no chance in seventy seven hells Macedonia will beat Italy.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
North Macedonia have little chance of qualifying, they will not beat Italy in next game. Italy have played poorly in qualifiers and were not even able to beat Northern Ireland and drew twice versus the Swiss so its on a knife edge for them...i would like to see Portugal qualify but its either them or Italy for me..
Jorginho, he will have the worst four years of his life if Italy fails to qualify.

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be quite funny if Italy loses to Portugal on penalties and does not qualify for the World Cup. I don’t remember the last time a team that didn’t lose a single match in qualifying was eliminated ...

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Italy should come out of this part of the grid, but Portugal may compete. It will be a very interesting game in the final stage. Other teams are noticeably weaker.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Italy should come out of this part of the grid, but Portugal may compete. It will be a very interesting game in the final stage. Other teams are noticeably weaker.
I will literally eat my foot if Italy doesn't qualify

Mac Poker