TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
what do you think about this new competition?

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
It sounds interesting. One more chance for the relatively weaker teams to qualify for the European championship. Also, more clashes between the traditionally strong football nations. I think it will be fun.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
now it seems interesting, we will look as will be farther.
there is shortcoming---the little and average national teams will play even less often about top teams (that attracts the audience). on the other hand there will be many equal and not predictable matches (happiness for bookmakers).
for teams from League B, C, D the victory in the division gives not only the permit to Euro, but kind of trophy, they will have no other opportunities to win trophy.

Alex Houngan

Alex Houngan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there will be a lot of sensational results in favor of Bets, and not in favor of the players, i.e. it's better to bet on underdog.

JohnnyC4ge

JohnnyC4ge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just made for more money money money..

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The advantages of the tournament are that a weak team has chances to get to the European Championship. And the disadvantage is that the entertainment of football is gone and it's not interesting to watch a strong team with a weak team. And this is a tournament instead of friendly matches!

C

CHAVIKI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
interesting championship, hope it's not games fixed and games arranged.