UEFA Cup final (Soccer)

C

Chutzpah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In 2 weeks time, in Lyon, third biggest city of france, will be held the UEFA Cup Final between Olympique de Marseille and Atletico Madrid.

What makes this match peculiar, is that the local Club, Olympique de Lyon, is a big time rival in french Soccer championship to Marseille, the second biggest city in the country, and Lyon would be upset would the rival win the Cup.
As a Parisian and fan of Madrid's french star Antoine Griezmann, I will obviously be rooting against l'OM.

Not a huge soccer fan but I recommend you tune in Wednesday May 16th for what promises to be a good game!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am one of those fans who support all the teams from their country in European competitions. I am sure that there are many fans in France who will support Olympique Marseille in Lyon. but the personal bolelshiki of Grisman will be for Atletico. in General, I am confident in the victory of Atletico Madrid, they accidentally got into the Europa League.

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Atletico Madrid wii win ,despite that they will play in France

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the Atletico Madrid being the winner, is a team with a lot of strength

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Atletico is by far the best team

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Atletico being the winner in my opinion very stronger and better than Olympic

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Atletico Madrid will be the champion. I have no doubt.

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spanish league is better than France and Atletico will win . Otherwise my countryman Savic play for Atletico so i will cheer of course

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
waiting for the champions league final. go real madrid

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are reports that Manchester United acquired a stellar midfield Miner. Director Ed Woodward noisily opens the summer transfer period.

Rumors about the transition of 25-year-old Fred in the Premier League are distributed for several months. Back in January, there were reports that he was going to Pep Guardiola to Manchester City. Now, the Brazilian star has finished its fifth season at Shakhtar Donetsk, having scored in all that time fourteen goals in 156 games. Ten of these goals were scored in the championship.

Jose Mourinho is considering the position of the Brazilian in central midfield. This corresponds to the placement of the 4 - 3 - 3. The left will play Paul Pogba and back - Nemanja Matic.

This Brazilian center-half will be significantly better than Andre Herrera. He will retain a defensive force, but will bring the game more than equanimity. According to his ability in passing and dribbling the Brazilian is also superior to the Spaniard.

Improvement raspasovki immensely help in the construction of the game MU. A counterattack club dribble translate into a new dimension.