UEFA Champions League

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After the first round of the round of 16, who do you see as the favorite to win?

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know. And currently couldnt care less. This business actually managed to lose me even more in the last couple of weeks...

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Bayern, PSG, City are all looking good with Bayern being a slight favorite, but let's not forget Real Madrid if all the injured come back. They actually know how to manage their games against big teams, their problem is the small ones in La Ligua. Besides, we really have to wait and see the quarter final draw and who will get who out of the way.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After the first round of the round of 16, who do you see as the favorite to win?
guys, of course, I don't mind that you are communicating separately, this topic already exists. And better if you join our discussion of the Champions League, more people are more fun, and when we are divided into small groups and communication turns out to be boring, join us.:):deal:

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern is the main favorite again this season. City and PSG every season are in the favorites, but I don't think they moment will go soon in this competition, Liverpool can try of course, Chelsea looks like when they are not in the favorites can surprise every team ( 2012 all we know what happened, nobody thought it was possible), Real Madrid can with with extremely luck, do not have the qualities, Dortmund/ Atletico/ Juventus are having small chances.