UEFA Champions League 2021-22, which team/s do you support?

M

Mister_OhYeah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The UEFA Champions League 2021-22 group stages just started with Chelsea FC from England being the current holders which they won over Manchester City of England also.

Which team/s do you support and which team will win it all the way this time?

I am a Chelsea FC fan ever since and for me, I will go for my team as always and hoping for a back to back titles. It will be interesting now for my team with Romelu Lukaku back. With PSG having Lionel Messi, Neymar and Mbappe will be a tough team to beat. Cristiano Ronaldo is back at Manchester United and they can be a dark horse also.

I am with Chelsea FC all the way! Let’s go blues!

So which team/s do you support?

Which team will win it all the way this time?

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. - Pele

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
MU is the team to watch. Its gonna be a good year for England!

ked717su

ked717su

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I want Manchester City to win. They deserve this cup.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I hope the best team will win and not the team with the most money of their investors.
So, lets go Bayern Munich.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why are you not satisfied with my topic? Why are you starting to flood? And so few people talk about sports, you are still starting to flood.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In addition to being the current champion, the Chelsea squad was already strong enough to try to keep the title, and now Lukaku has arrived. I believe that this year the battle for the title it will be again between Chelsea and City, but I can't rule out Bayern, so for me, it's these 3.

I think Guardiola's work at City is very good, and I hope he'll be crowned with the Champions title so that's who I'm rooting for.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My opinion is that PSG is the strongest, but previous experiences show that the biggest favorite usually does not win the cup.
My sympathies are on the side of Ajax, they play very likeable.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Once again my favorite team to win this UCL is Bayern Munich.In my opinion, it is still the best European team.I´ve always liked that team.And ,then,one of the biggest European teams is back to the competition...Milan.Unfortunately , they lost against Liverpool at Anfield but they played well.I hope to see the Rossoneros in the next round.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
So many great teams are going for it. But by great I don't mean rich. A few squads have the potential to be in the final, PSG is not one of them. Bayern, Chelsea, City and my favorite of all times Real Madrid are the ones who possess a team spirit.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really enjoy watching the Champions League games, but I don't support any particular team, but I think Manchester City have been doing good campaigns and deserve to win the title.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Bayern looks like the strongest team at this moment in my opinion and I think they are the favorite to lift the trophy this year.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Dynamo Kyiv and Shakhtar Donets'k. Also there are my compatriots in Atalanta, Man City and Benfica.

A

Aivaronis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
This year MU is my favourite

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Sheriff has to win the Champions League. He has no competitors this year.:top:

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Borussia Dortmund.

They deserve a second Champions League title.

But I don't think they will go far away this season. Although over the last weeks they seem to be in pretty solid form.

Haaland is a brutal force.

We will see.....

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern will win this year. But I support ac Milan.

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite team has not taken part in the Champions League for several years, so this year I decided to support Paris Saint Germain. Hopefully Mbappe can win the first cup before leaving the team next summer.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a fan of Salzburg, I hope they will go far. The main thing is to get out of the group and then the game will go on, I sincerely wish them victory.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, anyway, I'm not comfortable that you are flooding. It was possible to communicate all together, especially not who does not write in my subject.