UCL 16 draw

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So the die is cast and the fixtures were decided. 4 German teams at round if 16, last time this happened it was in 2015. I mean isnt that something. However, I dont like the Monopoly of the big 4 at UCL. Ger x4 - Spain x4- Eng x3- Ita x3, I am looking forward for Dortmund-Sevilla, PSG-Barca, Chelsea- Atleti. I only hope Porto will make it to the next round, because it will be reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally dull to see four leagues at the next round.
My predictions
Liverpool- Barca- Hopefully Porto- Dortmund- Bayern- Chelsea Mönchengladbach- Atalanta

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG - Barcelona and Atletico - Chelsea are the most exciting matches. I hope Chelsea to destroy Atletico defense, which will be in both matches. Very very tough, but from that pair I want Chelsea to advance. I expect absolutely the same 2 matches as the previous year between Liverpool - Atletico, but let's see this season what the final result will be.

PSG - Barcelona, if the matches would have been today, PSG easily will advance, but these matches are after 3 months and the form of both teams may be very different, bur for sure it will be a very close match.

Bayern will win easily against Lazio without any issues. Leipzig - Liverpool will be fantastic show for the neutral fans. Liverpool are playing very successful against teams, which did not play defensively and will advance in my opinion.

Atalanta can eliminate Real Madrid - not only in the result, but to dominate in both games. Gladbach are playing very good football, but the experience they have in that phase of the tournament will fail them I suppose.

Juventus - Porto - I don't expect difficulties for the Italians here. Dortmund - Sevilla - absolutely 50:50.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG - Barcelona and Atletico - Chelsea are the most exciting matches. I hope Chelsea to destroy Atletico defense, which will be in both matches. Very very tough, but from that pair I want Chelsea to advance. I expect absolutely the same 2 matches as the previous year between Liverpool - Atletico, but let's see this season what the final result will be.

PSG - Barcelona, if the matches would have been today, PSG easily will advance, but these matches are after 3 months and the form of both teams may be very different, bur for sure it will be a very close match.

Bayern will win easily against Lazio without any issues. Leipzig - Liverpool will be fantastic show for the neutral fans. Liverpool are playing very successful against teams, which did not play defensively and will advance in my opinion.

Atalanta can eliminate Real Madrid - not only in the result, but to dominate in both games. Gladbach are playing very good football, but the experience they have in that phase of the tournament will fail them I suppose.

Juventus - Porto - I don't expect difficulties for the Italians here. Dortmund - Sevilla - absolutely 50:50.
With Dortmund you cant be sure, Favre is gone, last game has been a disaster, so I just hope they will make some miracle against Sevilla.
I do hope Atalanta advances, Juve loses but because of buffon I have a soft spot for them.
Redbull will not advance, despite Liverpool struggling defense.
PSG- won against Man U because ManU sucked at keeping things balanced at midfield, well Barca will win at home for sure and will also win the away one or draw.
Anyways, I want Madrid, PSG, RB, City, out and to a lesser extent Juve.

P

phoenyxx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
psg, juve, pool, dortmund, bayern, atletico, real, manchester city

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Somewhere or someone told me that because of back log of matches being behind and trying to catch-up with everything, I thought there is only 1 leg played at a neutral ground and not a home and away leg.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With Dortmund you cant be sure, Favre is gone, last game has been a disaster, so I just hope they will make some miracle against Sevilla.

I am not sure, I told that the chances are 50/50, which does not mean I am sure.:D

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Juventus, Manchester City and Bayern were lucky with the draw.
Liverpool and Real Madrid may stumble. the other three pairs are equal.
the most premium match of PSG against Barcelona, Atlético - Chelsea is also interesting.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Leipzig vs Liverpool. Nagelsman vs.Klopp. This would be very interesting. Can't wait to see this matches.:rolleyes:

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
that psg vs barc game is the one to watch

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So the die is cast and the fixtures were decided. 4 German teams at round if 16, last time this happened it was in 2015. I mean isnt that something. However, I dont like the Monopoly of the big 4 at UCL. Ger x4 - Spain x4- Eng x3- Ita x3, I am looking forward for Dortmund-Sevilla, PSG-Barca, Chelsea- Atleti. I only hope Porto will make it to the next round, because it will be reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally dull to see four leagues at the next round.
My predictions
Liverpool- Barca- Hopefully Porto- Dortmund- Bayern- Chelsea Mönchengladbach- Atalanta
you are probably raving about Porto. Check Uncle Porto will not go further here.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you are probably raving about Porto. Check Uncle Porto will not go further here.
Im not a fan of porto, if it was Brugge if Krasnodar or Besiktas I would root for em as well, it woudl be a shame to see 4 countries at the next round, UCL will be too predictable

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Barcelona vs PSG,Atalanta vs Real Madrid and RB vs Liverpool will be nice matches to watch.I think the teams that will qualify for the next round are:Liverpool,PSG, Dortmund,,Juventus,Atlético ,Bayern,Atalanta and Manchester City.

PrOKatana

PrOKatana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leipzig vs Liverpool. Nagelsman vs.Klopp. This would be very interesting. Can't wait to see this matches.:rolleyes:

it seems to me the most interesting match , it will be a double confrontation with at least 10 goals in my opinion