UCL 1/8 Finals Prediction

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AS Roma v FC Porto - Although Porto had a decent run (14 wins in a row) I still believe that Roma will come out victorious from this tie as they are the better team by default imo. Of course first they will have to get a couple goals advantage in round 1.

Manchester Utd v Paris SG - There is no question about this matchup. PSG is going to decimate United as the latter has been going downhill for while now. Even that they qualified for the knockout stage is a miracle by itself.
[FONT=Tahoma, Geneva CE, Lucida Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Ajax v Real Madrid - Now this is a very interesting game. I believe Ajax can put up with the 3x time champions and at the very least make it a close tie. I feel like predicting Ajax here because I don't want another RM win in the finals.
[/FONT]
Tottenham v Dortmund - Both teams have decent records and they are familiar with each other. As last time Spurs came out on top I believe Dortmund will take a hard fought win this time around.
[/FONT]
Liverpool v Bayern Munich - For me this is the match of the draw. 2 giants facing off each other. While Bayern looking themself once again, I cannot wager against Liverpool taking this one home.
[/FONT]
Lyon v Barcelona - No question, Barca, Barca, Barca.
[/FONT]
Atl. Madrid v Juventus - Tough game to predict. Only thing can be really predicted here that there won't be many goals for sure. I will go with a slight Juve win.
[/FONT]
Schalke v Manchester City - Schalke is known for giving trouble for teams with similar style to Man City's, so I don't thing this one is as straightforward as the bookies may think, but in the end I think City will come out victoriously.

Are my predictions accurate? What do you think?

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
City fan here! I'd love to see Liverpool and City square off in the final!

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I think:

ROMA
PSG
REAL MADRID
TOTTENHAM
LIVERPOOL
BARCELONA
JUVENTUS
CITY

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Predictions

I agree with you on most of them, I am a barca fan and ajax is a good underdog but im not sure which one to pick there. Tottenham vs Dortmund in my opinion will be the best game they both are a great level but Dortmund has a confidence boost this season that can really help them