Tyson Fury beats Wladimir Klitschko

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did anyone else watch this last night? It was a remarkable performance. Respect to both camps and the judges.

It is interesting times again for British and Irish fighting, and it's good to have such a personality as the new heavyweight champion of the world!

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
WTF???

The result of the fight is the title of your thread!?!?!

I couldn't watched it last night and was going to later in the day... thanks a lot for ruining it!

I saw it in CardsChat main page, since it was the last entry of this section, didn't even have to click any section in order to know the result, unbelievable.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WTF???

I couldn't watched it last night and was going to later in the day... thanks a lot for ruining it!

I saw it in CardsChat main page, since it was the last entry of this section, didn't even have to click any section in order to know the result, unbelievable.

Ooops

Sam Carter

Sam Carter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sad that Klitchko lost..I hope he will make revanche!

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fury really was better.
I can not tell that Tyson Fury was amazing or smth like that, he won because Klitschko did not show anything...Seems to be he is old.I hope he will make revanche, and will think about finishing his amazing boxing career...

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
WTF???

Although that is unfortunate, he may have been doing you a HUGE favour.
I watched the fight last night & it SUCKED! It was frustrating watching just how f'n bad they fought (Klitchko was HORRENDOUS!!!!!!!).
One of theeeeee worst heavyweight championship bouts I've seen EVER!

F

fooks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Klitschko right now is busy with more cases in Kiev than Boxing

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Klitschko not in his better shape at the moment and he got injury month before fight. ...

P

ProntoGM

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The bad shape and had underestimated the opponent, for which he paid, rematch will be in the new year, it will be hot, Vladimir must win.

Olgert1992

Olgert1992

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I from Ukraine, but the manner of fight of Klychko dislikes me. Finally that was found to him deserving rival . Age takes it.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Although that is unfortunate, he may have been doing you a HUGE favour.
I watched the fight last night & it SUCKED! It was frustrating watching just how f'n bad they fought (Klitchko was HORRENDOUS!!!!!!!).
One of theeeeee worst heavyweight championship bouts I've seen EVER!
Well, then I guess I should thank the OP for saving me the trouble. ;)

I wrote that post just as soon as I read the title thread, was quite angry, really. Guess I could (should) have written it in a different way, but my feelings got the best of me. :eek:

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i cant wait to see my fellow ukrainian come back and smash this guy FURY ,its not an if ,its a when!! He took him for granted somewhat and the guy is a moose but the rematch that wont be the case even older Vladimir is going to roll this guy.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the rematch the ukranian will beat fury no doubt about it...

F

fooks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well done Tyson,Klitschko about Boxing a little thought now