emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
BOOHOO, LUE!

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...says-lebron-jame-never-gets-calls-loss-game-4

I am so sick and tired of all the bellyaching about the officials. If anyone is being treated unfairly it is Curry. He gets hammered all the time and they don't call it.

Lebron is a bully that initiates the contact 90% of the time and thinks that anytime he drives to the basket like a mad man and gets touched that he is fouled. Quit your crying bully baby.

The refs have called more fouls on GSW that were questionable. Now they can look at a replay and see how Lebron stepped over Green and Green gets chastised for trying to protect himself? Give me a break, if the role was reversed I am sure Lebron would have cried about that too.

They are just pissy because they are getting their asses kicked in a series that they thought would be closer. I hope GSW goes home and ends this misery for them because I am tired of all the crying CAVS.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Give me a break that guy gets far to many calls and i like him ,hes depending on the, far to much and the series against toronto his whining and flopping was the worst ive ever seen it ,sad he feels the need to resort to that lessens his greatness in my opinion

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Draymond Green just got suspended a game after Lebron threw him down and proceeded to step over him.

I don't like Green and I think he should have been suspended against OKC, but definitely not here.

Top 10 Games