B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys!

What is the best site for sports betting? Bonus for first deposit and trust for withdraw are appreciated!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends where you are, what's legal in your jurisdiction, what kind of markets you're looking for and how important bonuses etc. are to you.

Generally speaking the "best" site is Pinnacle: their claim to fame is offering the highest limits with the lowest vig, and not banning winning players. Their focus is on the main markets though, so if you're someone who wants to bet a lot of props or novelties they might not have a lot of options for you. And they don't offer bonuses etc. because they don't need to, they're not targeting the recreational bettor.

I live in Australia and in addition to Pinnacle I've never had any issues with international operators like betfair and william hill in terms of getting money in and out, but the industry is very heavily regulated for things like that in Australia, so it's never even occurred to me that there could be a problem.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being in the U.S. I use Bovada - Carbon - Betonline

Never had a problem with any of them.

Davydave

Davydave

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pinnacle is great, 5Dimes also very good.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd stay away from 5Dimes.When you win big they look into every reason not to pay you. If you win too big they claim 2 IP addresses BS.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
1xbet is the best for me.

They have a wide selection of games, deposit/withdrawal methods and great odds.

They also have live stream of all games.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, the best bookmakers is:
1. Bet365
2. Pinnacle (super fast withdrawal on skrill)
3. Sportsbetting
4. The Greek

P

Principg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet365 and Pinnacle i would say.
Never had any problems with bet365. Also they have really huuuge offer for all sports.
Nice odds and ofcourse no problems with withdrawal.

K

KentBazemore24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Bet365 , 2. Marathonbet , 3. unibet.

Bet365 there's everything on it, best mobile App, but it's too easy to bet if you know what I mean? So much tentation.
Marathonbet got the best odds and for skrill withdrawal its 15mins max , no matter the amount , however their new interface I'm not a big fan and the mobile app is poor.
Unibet got decent promos and nice interface , lot of markets fot football

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a fan of 888sport. If you already play poker on 888 then you should recieve freebets amd sports bonuses from time to time which is great for increasing the bankroll. Your balance for poker can be used for sports and vice-versa.

If you havent signed up for 888 yet, you can choose either the sports welcome bonus (30$ freebets) or the poker promo (100% deposit bonus). Withdrawal shouldnt ba an issue as 888 is a large a trusted network.

Good luck!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Marathonbet got the best odds and for skrill withdrawal its 15mins max , no matter the amount , however their new interface I'm not a big fan and the mobile app is poor.

I've heard that when you start making 100€ bets there and they all win then you will be limited immediately to 1€ bets lol :rolleyes:

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
stay away from the vig

Just bet a few bucks with your friends and avoid the vicious juice the sites take . Its much too hard to come out ahead long term !

S

Slacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've always used Betonline and ACR. Never had any issues here in the US.

kasra32

kasra32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best betting site

I play on the site of leonbets

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pinnacle is hands down the best but it all really depends on whats best for you.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know a lot of sporting sites, they are very good and very bad. First of all I like the good live betting sites, the best I think is Bet365, Unibet, Pokerstars.
From this point of view, the worst I think is Americas cardroom, Black Chip, Betonline. for a long time the options are suspended, there are few bets, no live coverage.

L

Liquified

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had good results with 5dimes, few small deposits into some good parlay cash outs. Have not been banned from their book yet for "winning too much"

A

Andy_mirON

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use bet365 and marathonbet. Also like to catch odds on BetFair

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use poker stars. Since not long ago the have Sports Betting. So I use the same place to play Poker and bet on Sports. Great decision by them doing that.
I won several times and sell some dollars to some friends. So far is working great to me.
Cheers,
M.D.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go to sbr.com dont pick a book that isnt A or higher to use

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I live in the US and use 5 different books which accept US players.

1. Bookmaker
2. 5Dimes
3. Heritage
4. BetOnline
5. intertops

All 5 come recommended by SBR.com and I’ve never had a problem with any of them.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars