Trump and Lebron

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand why Trump keeps attacking Lebron, it makes Trump look like a big baby.

K

kmax11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its both not just trump read there twitters

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't understand why Trump keeps attacking Lebron, it makes Trump look like a big baby.
It would probably be more efficient to list the things that The Great Leader does that don't make him look like a spoiled toddler - especially when it comes to tweeting. :icon_puke

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron has taken shots at Trump before and I thought Trump was smart enough to realize that Lebron is the one person you don't go after with all his influence. Especially after he literally just opened a high school for troubled kids with guarantied college tuition to the University of Akron for anyone who graduates. Last time I checked when Trump opened a school he got sued for millions due to fraud. Lebron has too much public influence for Trump to attack.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron has taken shots at Trump before and I thought Trump was smart enough to realize that Lebron is the one person you don't go after with all his influence. Especially after he literally just opened a high school for troubled kids with guarantied college tuition to the University of Akron for anyone who graduates. Last time I checked when Trump opened a school he got sued for millions due to fraud. Lebron has too much public influence for Trump to attack.
Conclusion-He's not a smart person. :withstupi Scary huh? But he's not motivated to destroy the world,just wants to "own" it,,,lol,, Cha-ching! Did someone say tariff? :rofl:

Y

yuroktexas84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think trump is already senile

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would probably be more efficient to list the things that The Great Leader does that don't make him look like a spoiled toddler - especially when it comes to tweeting. :icon_puke
lol right.

M

meancheetah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its probably just a way for Trump to stay relevant in pop-culture. You don't have to agree with his policy to understand that its working. He's making America his brand now, and treating it like a business. I haven't followed the Lebron stuff because I really can't absorb more of the politics much any longer, but I guess Lebron doesn't want Trumps endorsement either?

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
tweets

Trump just wants to boost his brand . He needs attention and winds up looking like a fool .

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The whole story is a circus by itself.

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trump sure is getting a lot of free advertising. As they say any advertising is good advertising because people are seeing the name.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Trump just doesn't like being called out, anyone says anything about him he replies via twatter. (the twitter for twats)

:bandit:

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trump could mentionhow that school will cost tax payers there over 8m dollars more per year, while only 1m is invested into it yearly. He would win that spat in his circle, and his circle is what is of importance to him. Lions and sheep.

Trump has been great for economics but needs to stay off twitter, and have someone write his whole speaches, everytime, and stick to it. Hes a business man, not a politician. That said, 99.9 percent of people talking about him on twitter, or in general really, tend to look just as foolish as he does.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
stupid situation!!! veryone should do his own thing. One is politics, the other is basketball.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Trump just doesn't like being called out, anyone says anything about him he replies via twatter. (the twitter for twats)

:bandit:
Yet he keeps his tweets away from Stormy, I just can't imagine why:D

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone attacks Trump = People encourage it

Trump attacks some dunce = Trump os awful

You have to hold everyone accountable by the same rules, the hypocrisy in the left is getting old and thats why Hillary lost. That and cause she is a terrible person.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Everyone attacks Trump = People encourage it

Trump attacks some dunce = Trump os awful

You have to hold everyone accountable by the same rules, the hypocrisy in the left is getting old and thats why Hillary lost. That and cause she is a terrible person.
lmao, either you're joking or you've not been paying attention to the ootus twitter account, which is it?

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trump should stay a business-man and not a president, its a fact. I dont live in USA, but its just my opinion according to his decisions as president.

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trump just punches back when provoked. He will never stop defending himself, and over 1/2 of America is glad he won't..

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Trump just punches back when provoked. He will never stop defending himself, and over 1/2 of America is glad he won't..
I'd say your numbers are skewed. How exactly does the Ootus have time to tweet so much? Doesn't he have some kind of job to do?

P

pierreb292

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He just need notoriety. Good or bad it's ok for Trump.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Policy should not be involved in sports. It just look so bad.