Trainings in corona time?

B

Baxter2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What you doing to replace gym time? Runnings outside, practice in home?

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to dance a lot.I'm dancing every day during my quarentine.It's really a good exercising.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I practice at home and go for a bike ride sometimes. It is hard to keep up after some days. Difficult to keep motivate. But let´s go guys !

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I always trained at my house. I do strength exercises with my own body weight. Push-ups, irons, squats and many more variations, which would take a long time to explain everything. The main thing is to work the muscles that make up the "core". And if I wasn't quarantined, I complement that with going for a run (cardio).

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
A lot of exercises can be done in a small space with a small weight or just with your own weight. I watched a video in which Kostya Tszyu with 1 kg dumbbells exhausted big strong guys in a few minutes with simple exercises. The main thing is that there is a desire to make yourself better.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I run for two hours every morning:top::2in1:

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to do sports at home. But I do not have enough time for this. And I am very worried about this.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Before quarantine I was doing weight training. Now, I'm totally stopped, there are people who keep going to GYM, I, as a precaution, decided to stop. As soon as everything is back to normal I'll return. Now, I'm just walking my dogs a couple of times, three times a day normally, that's the maximum amount of exercise I've been doing.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I train at home. But I trained at home before the virus arrived. So the mode hasn't changed for me.:ridinghor

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.Just warm ups and I walk a lot everytime I do the groceries ,lol.In Perú, we are still in quarantine so we are not allowed to do exercise outdoors.

Random1609

Random1609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During the quarantine, it is problematic to play football while sitting at home, but nevertheless, I periodically practice with the ball.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Instead of a gym, running or hiking can be a good alternative. Basketball and football are also good moves and good for cardio training.