2-Geraint Thomas
3-Nairo Quintana

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i can see bernal win, but both thomas and quintana are over the hill especially quintana. thomas also not fit after his accident andxeven a fit thomas i dont see make the podium but ok will be interesting

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Over the hill :) a bit harsh, Thomas I can't see repeating the 2018 win good call on the young Bernal, Tom Dumoulin for me overall.

i can see bernal win, but both thomas and quintana are over the hill especially quintana. thomas also not fit after his accident andxeven a fit thomas i dont see make the podium but ok will be interesting

EDit button Old Tommy is injured so best no bet on him winning #MoneyWellSpent

Last edited:
G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Over the hill :) a bit harsh, Thomas I can't see repeating the 2018 win good call on the young Bernal, Tom Dumoulin for me overall.

EDit button Old Tommy is injured so best no bet on him winning #MoneyWellSpent

domoulin injured not racing - but will also be interesting to see if it is this time adam yates finally will get a breaktrough since the top riders out with injuries :)

besides the mentioned riders i see bardet having a chance due to few km on time trial and a lot of mountains

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
besides bernal i cant really see any young riders potentially making it to top three?